Has one stayed at Auberge La Tourelle du Fjord?

EX 80

Hello, I just registered on this forum. Seem like a good group of mature snowmobilers on here.

I just made reservations in two weeks for Auberge La Tourelle du Fjord, March 5-8. I have never ridden above the st lawrence river. Pretty excited conditions look good. Any helpful info you guys might like to share about the area i should know? Do most Hotels offer trail passes? trail maps?I plan on getting a 3 day pass. I didn't grab maps for the area at the NH grass drags, i never expected to need to drive this far to go for now. I usually go to my grand parents town Lac megantic once a year to ride.

Stayed there last year . Awesome views and the food was very good. The trunk trail in can be crappy and they don't sell gas there. I didn't know that and rode in on a empty tank . The manager had gas cans , drove me to the gas station and back to the sleds. Great service !

Good to know about gas. Looking at map, looks like there is a gas station to the east and west both about 25 miles. Are most places actual gas stations? I remember years ago in a different part of quebec, gas stations in smaller towns closed early, I was wondering if this is the case here too? I'd have to keep that in mind if going for a night ride.