Rabaska or windigo

Dynomite4224

Down to last two places. I no rabaska has good following but has anyone stayed at the windigo? Has good reviews online but it's pricy wanted to no if anyone had first hand experience between the two. Mekoos is booked out. It's just me and wife so windigo sounded a little more fancy for a nice couple days of relaxing in between our travels. Thanks

Just realized I posted in the wrong spot! Not sure how to move it.

i have not but love Rabaska.

The Windigo out there is closed this season.

Not to be confused with Windigo in Mauricie near Relaus 22.

Edited by iceman

Since you mentioned a little more classy, I assume you mean village de Windigo and not the chutes de windigo. We used to saddle bag from here to the chutes de Windigo every year, but a few years ago the wife wanted something a little nicer. We tried the village de Windigo.It is all little condos scattered around this park like setting in the woods and along the Baskatong reservoir. There is a large log dining building and outdoor hot tub. Very nice, we had a really nice condo over looking the reservoir, fire place, jacuzzi tub etc, sleds parked right outside. It was all inclusive, condo, meals, tips at the dining hall/ restaurant etc all included. If your looking to score brownie points with the wife, yes do try the village de Windigo.

O really yes le village windigo. I have made reservations for rebaska but then windigo was brought to my attention. Well that solves that if it's closed! Thank you for letting me no.

They are not the same place see my other post.

They are not the same place see my other post.

Thanks, as I thought there were two windigo out there and one here in Mauricie. Very confusing all these Windigo's. Was just not sure.

Thanks, as I thought there were two windigo out there and one here in Mauricie. Very confusing all these Windigo's. Was just not sure.

Yes I was sort of confused too, but I thought since he posted on the Laurentien board, mentioned Mekoos was booked that he was talking Ferme Neuve - Mont Laurier area.

Here is the link to le Village Windigo. It is maybe 15 minutes away by sled from les chutes Windigo motel.

http://lewindigo.com/

Edited by Cnc

If your looking to score brownie points with the wife, yes do try the village de Windigo.

Scoring points is always a good thing......doing what you love (riding) and making brownies, life can't get any better.

Village Windigo is a real treat, wish some day I'll win some points there.

Agreed, every time I get on a sled I'm thankful she got into it. All my buddies dropped out at this point. Even through the insane cold, heavy snow rain, driving through the night to get to a spot with snow, there's never any complaints at all. Figured this is a great way to put a little nice surprise into the trip.