Maniwaki to Val d"Or -Timing, Fuel, Food

Catmandoo

I realize this run is approximately 260 miles and I've read there are at least three fuel opportunities? Can somebody confirm distance between fuel. Is there any food on the way? I'm assuming this can easily be made in daylight, 8-4. No problem running 60-70 with quicker bursts. Look forward to hearing everyone's thoiughts.

there is food at all 3 gas stops, there is actually 4 gas stops if you count La Verandrye.

It is 120 miles from Le Domaine to Kitasic indian reserve if you bypass la Verandrie (depending on what sled you are riding) which is 6 miles each way off the trail.

Catmandoo ………. here`s my mileage from last week backward.

Hotel Continental (Val d’Or) to kitsisakik 59 miles (Gas and food). I think food is available at specific time (noon)of the day in Kitsisakik.

Kitsisakik –Le Domaine 120 miles (Gas and Food)

Le Domaine-Maniwaki 85 miles

you can also put gas at the restaurant le classic in Lytton(322/63 junction) and Pavillon Laverendrye. They are located 8kms off TQ 63. roughly halfway between Le Domaine and Kitsisakik.

Edited by Mid Range