Back in the UK.

SnomoGary

Well we got home safe and sound , no real troubles just a slight delay out of Montreal on flight to London.

We had a fantastic time , it was good to see old friends , some we hadn't seen in ages, and meet new ones. We got to ride with great people , see some new sites , and have a good laugh.

Now all (Pat ) has to do is wash the clothes , so I can put away ..lol

So it's a big thank you to absolutely everyone who made this trip such a memorable one we can't wait to do it all again, will give it two weeks and then book flights for 2017.

so we hope everyone has a great and safe end to their season , and a brilliant summer.

all the best

Gary and Pat..

Good to see you made it home AOK!

We're already thinking about booking next year.

I haven't even unpacked from our last trip, but if we go to the Gathering I better get my butt in gear.

Can't wait to see you guys next year!

Team GutZ

Good to see you made it home AOK!

We're already thinking about booking next year.

I haven't even unpacked from our last trip, but if we go to the Gathering I better get my butt in gear.

Can't wait to see you guys next year!

looking forward to it Don.. by way looks like Pat will be going two stroke next feb see tried the 600 IL Tigre for the day and loved it ..lol

Team GutZ

Pat and Gary.

Good job of stealing our hearts So good to see both of you.

Cheers Mike , hope the cold is better now. All the best..

mike

Gary and Pat,

It was nice seeing you guys. Glad your trip home was good.

Until next year, Jeff and Sandy

Hi Jeff and Sandy it was great to catch up with you both, I hope we get to see you again next feb .

Glad you had a great trip. I couldn't imagine having to wait so long to ride. Don't know how you do it! Hope to meet you both next year.

Glad you had a great trip. I couldn't imagine having to wait so long to ride. Don't know how you do it! Hope to meet you both next year.

It's kinda like us going down to the Caribbean, it only happens once a year.....well at least for some.....

It was good seeing you guys again. Glad you had nice flight back home. Hope Pat likes the TekVest. See you next Feb.

Hi Jack and Sandy , yer Pat is now busy watching for the post to arrive with her new tekvest .. what with that and her new jacket from Bill you won't recognise her next feb ..lol..

Jack & Sandi

Hi Shane , my daily fix on QR helps ... but yer I would love to ride as often as all you guy's...!!!! hope to see you next feb

It's kinda like us going down to the Caribbean, it only happens once a year.....well at least for some.....

lol....Trailblazer we got married in the Caribbean and Pat keeps saying about going back for our wedding anniversary so far I've managed to persuade her not to . !!!!!!! We got married on 12th of feb so we always celebrate it in the Delta ....lol