Where to stay in Mt Laurier

nowa

I stayed at the Best Western last week. Pulled in after dark. They have the plug - in 110 volt extension cord security. Ski doo shop next door up the street, if you ride them. The trail is just across the street from Ski doo dealer to get out of town east. I came in from the west. Both well marked on the trail.

Quality Inn. a few years ago six of us booked accross the road because quality inn was full due to hocky tournament in town. we where backpacking and when we pulled in around seven at night we discovered the Motel Le Riverain had a fire the night before and was closed. The owner of the quality inn made arrangements to put us up, even using the maids quarters. much appreciated! plus im from upstate ny and all my local channels where on the tv!

Comfort inn is right in center of town and has the Cage Sports bar so much livelier there if that is what you are looking for!

X2 on Le Cage at the Comfort Inn

I am told that the Comfort Inn has a new security system for sledders and Anvers, it's a smart cable lock system, front desk gives you a locking cable that transmits any tampering to the front desk alarming the clerk. Pretty clever.

comfort inn. 2 thumbs up. get a ground floor room with sliding glass door to the parking lot if available, park sled right outside door. resto is huge and very good. as far as entertainment, if you mean "ballet" i am not sure.

Edited by snowdogs

Left Mont Laurier at 9am on nice flat trails and arrived in Val d'or at 9pm on Saturday night trails!!! Lol. Last 15 miles was beat up but it's Saturday!!!good ride!

Great, Im going to be 2 days behind you ( even ONT) so keep posting. And send Pm 's on the other province condition's

Unless there's a "party" going on in Minigan. Decisions- Decisions :drinks: Leaving NH in an Hour 8)

Edited by momojohnny

Yesterday we left LaSarre and ended up in Chibougamau around 8:30 with just under 400 miles for the day. Trails were perfect except 50-60 miles thru Amos, very bumpy! We had a friend with us that woke up sick as a dog with the flu this morning so he took a flatbed to Roberval And a buddy from Massachusetts is headed north to get him as we speak. We were hoping he could rejoin us in the morning. The 2 of us went to the Ski Doo dealer in Chibougamau!! Somebody needed. a windshield and mirrors after playing in the powder yesterday!!Left there at 11:30 and headed down 93 to 373 and sitting at Hotel Du Jardins now planning where to go from here. Trails were great today and there's tons of snow!! TONS!!!!