4 day ride out of St Raymond?

Ontariokid95

Hey guys, I'm looking to do a 4 day ride next week out of St Raymond and going up through the lac saint jean region. What are some suggestions on where to go each day? We generally ride 200-250 miles a day. I'm not familiar with the area and can't really find a great trail map online to do some good searching of places to go.

Thanks everyone

From St Raymond, 23 is the quickest way to LSJ. Then decide whether you want to circle the Lac and come back down to the west of St Raymond via 355 thru Lac Edouard or further west via 83 and 73 thru La Tuque. Next option is heading east up and over Mont Valin on 93 to Sacre Coeur and back 3 to St Raymond. Next option is between 93 and 23 via 83 to La Malbaie and pick up 3 there to St Raymond. Lastly spend a couple of days at Lac St Jean and ride back down 23.

Many different options. Try to stay off Mont Valin on weekends. 23 also can get rough on a weekend. So some of this depends on what days you are riding will determine the best trails to ride on.

The weekend of March 12th and 13th you may find a few QuebecRiders at the Delta at the "Winter Gathering". Info posted elsewhere on this site.

Jack & Sandi

23 straight to Jonquiere (about 230 miles) stay at the Holiday Inn and see Bill if he's there. Lots of loops in the area or you can continue.

The Holiday Inn is now the Delta and I think the mileage is 180, it was a little more than that a few years ago before a slight trail reroute.

:drinks: