Days Inn Berthierville ?

VTrider

Any recent info on this hotel...good place to stay? How is security....any issues lately? I was planning on going to Montagne Coupee but no rooms available on one of night stays.

Thanks in advnace....

VTrider

Stayed there many times. Actually only lunched from there. Never had any truck problems. They give you a boot for your truck or trailer. Seems pretty safe... close to TQ3.

We staged from there a few times years ago, never had a problem. We carry our own truck boot. But we also at times use the following. I have a pretty good length of 1/2" grade 80 chain. I unhook the trailer, pull the front of my truck over the trailer tongue and chain the front of the trailer frame to the front suspension of my truck.

For sleds they used to have a common chain to use as a tie off point for sleds by the front doors and if I remember they used to supply loaner chains and locks if you didn't carry your own.

It runs in my mind that they, at the time had a pretty healthy quad runner clientele.

These two sleds and trailer stolen today from the St. Hubert resto just across from Days Inn Berthierville

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Oh man...that sucks bigtime. We did stay at the Days Inn but we had all our stuff locked up good. Me and my daughter did 175 miles on Thurs and 190 on Friday.

Just stopped to eat from what I gather. Not sure where they were going or coming from but was on friday night.

They are Quebecers. They say they stopped to eat. Made 3 passes thru parking but could not find a place to back into a snowbank, like they normally do, So they just parked with the trailer not blocked. It was locked to vehicle they say. When they came out trailer gone with two sleds inside and tailight on vehicle broken where they hit it with trailer from getting it unhooked and out.