Looking for riding partner(s) from Delta next week 3/21 till 25th or 26th

Glenngo

I am looking to make one last trip up to Chicoutimi area this coming week. I'm coming up from Pennsylvania via NJ and the NY Northway; if someone needs to get picked up along the way. I have a 2/3 place trailer but only one sled of mine.

I am not a super aggressive rider, but can keep up a decent pace for 140-180 miles a day. 200+ is ok, but not every day. I want to see the surroundings and take a few photos along the way. :)

If you will be in the area and I can join up with you, please let me know so I can make my hotel reservations and drive up to arrive Sunday evening.

Thanks. I will try to get there by Saturday late afternoon/evening so I can join you on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. I will send you via PM my email and cell phone number.

HI, After reading these posts, I have made some last minute travel plans and will be up at the delta Sunday night! I'm also looking for someone to ride with during next week. I hope we can meet up. I can send ya some contact info in a pm, Thanks!

post-2063-0-03057500-1458527004_thumb.jpgpost-2063-0-22276200-1458527006_thumb.jpg

The snow is still great up here. Today did the 280 mile loop from the Delta around Lac St-Jean and back to the Delta. All trails were groomed and extremely smooth and fast.

We are jealous. We made a late trip the past two years but can't do it this year. It is so nice in March if there is snow. No traffic and the clubs are still out grooming and it isn't dark at 5:00 PM!

Enjoy.

Jack & Sandi

attachicon.gif20160320_144236_resized.jpgattachicon.gif20160320_150021_resized.jpg

The snow is still great up here. Today did the 280 mile loop from the Delta around Lac St-Jean and back to the Delta. All trails were groomed and extremely smooth and fast.

We probably passed you guys going the opposite direction, it was great, 310 miles and saw 20 sleds all day.

Yesterday we only counted 3 leds all day going in the opposite direction. Today the traffic was much higher, maybe 20 sleds all day long. :crazy:

There are a lot of people missing some of the best trail conditions all season.

Also jealous! We were there 2 weeks ago, it was very good but the following week had a warmup and nights above freezing. Wouldn't have given good odds for the conditions you're seeing but glad for you that it turned around! Enjoy the spring riding.

(Coincidentally we were also in room 411 at the Delta!)

Edited by vt_bluyamaha54

Wednesday was the last day riding with Jason, his sled died in Alma and he had to go home last night. Luckily he got in 150 fabulous miles before the drive train broke. Here are a few photos from the trip; clear blue sky and smooth white trails.

post-2063-0-14106600-1458824128_thumb.jpg

post-2063-0-90009400-1458824128_thumb.jpg

post-2063-0-40729300-1458824129_thumb.jpg

post-2063-0-81645900-1458824129_thumb.jpg

Yes, great pics...and thx for sharing. LOVE the Enduro.

If you run into a group from SE PA (two adults, each with one son in tow)---staying at the Delta...... tell them John said to they're not doing enough mileage!!!!

I'm also from SE PA, Erdenheim which is next to Flourtown in Montgomery County. I will look for them at dinner.

Great. Myself and the guy's I'm referring to are from central Bucks County....New Hope area. All on Arctic Cats. One father has glasses (Rick) the other father (Dave) has darker hair. Their son's are 16ish and 14ish in age.

I'm also from SE PA, Erdenheim which is next to Flourtown in Montgomery County. I will look for them at dinner.

Easton, Northampton county here.

Finished last day of riding for the season, unless the snow tonight forces me to stay over a few more days.. Just over 100 miles on mostly perfect trails. Brings my 5 day total to 1050 miles. Trails near town are getting rough. They may be waiting for the 8 to 12 inches of snow coming tonight before they go out grooming again.

post-2063-0-79688500-1458871519_thumb.jpg

Wednesday was the last day riding with Jason, his sled died in Alma and he had to go home last night. Luckily he got in 150 fabulous miles before the drive train broke. Here are a few photos from the trip; clear blue sky and smooth white trails.

Curious as to what happened to your buddies sled?