Team Travels

iceman

39 minutes ago, MrGutz said:

Hiking?

Nah, not me, that's a fellow sledhead buddy! Gangsta has ridden w/2 busted hands!

"Good" knee rehab's going great, hoping the bad one holds out till next spring! Figuring out now how to duct tape the neck & shoulders for a few more miles! (De'nile is a river in Egypt?)

Have I shared, when I used to ask the hip & knee guy "When do we do it?", he said "When you stop asking!" They don't teach that sh*t in doctor school!  GIT 'ER DUUUN! 

2 hours ago, clarkely said:

I just had both replaced 8/29 and doing my rehab - told my therapist I just need to be good to go when snow flies 

Awesome! Congrats! Better every day I'm sure!

They wouldn't do both of mine, no matter how much I begged. 

Screenshot_20220910-125636_Gallery.jpg

image006.jpg

6 hours ago, jak said:

Had both mine replaced (4 yrs ago) 8 weeks apart. My guy wouldn't do both at once.  

I don't know whether I was lucky to find a guy to both .... Or dumb to agree to it 🤣

Was prepared for the pain..... Didn't think about literally not having a leg to stand on.

• 1 month later...

Well, we're back from the Pirates of Caribean Ride.... and I just happen to find a Team Sticker in my wallet.... but Only One otherwise the Mouse was getting one....LOL!

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_11/Mouse.thumb.jpg.6f74f6ba5f12d731f1128bd4af5b1977.jpg 

On 10/6/2022 at 10:24 AM, PLAYHARD said:

Awesome! Congrats! Better every day I'm sure!

They wouldn't do both of mine, no matter how much I begged. 

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_10/Screenshot_20220910-125636_Gallery.thumb.jpg.16b313ca0ff6f8e00c1b420cbed57698.jpg

Have done hundreds, maybe close to a thousand or more total knees.  DO NOT have high impact activities with it and it will last your lifetime.  (I.E., don't stand and ride your sled, especially through rough trails even though that's what you're supposed to do.  Seated and riding no problem.)

Edited by slimjim2525