Sad Loss

plain-rev

David Charles Berube (Davemod04) died tuesday May 3 in Long Island N.Y. of injuries sustained in an aircraft accident. His girlfriend Dana Parenteau also perished in the accident along with a third passenger Benjamin Lane Bridges. The article states they had left South Carolina and were headed back to Robertson airport in Plainville,C,T. when the Beachcraft V35B broke apart midflight over the town of Syosset N.Y...... The article continues," An acomplished pilot,Berube was recognized by the federal aviation administration a few years ago for exceeding the high educational, licensing and medical standards set by the FAA. He was included in the prestigous FAA Airman Certification Database, which appears on the agency's website. I had only met Dave once at the races in N.H. My prayers to his family and the others involved. Martin

Dave and Dana had a serious passion for life and living each minute to the fullest. They boated, flew airplanes, had side by sides, Corvettes, race cars, ATV's, Harley's you name it. Between the old Raiders, Citations, Tundras and the many turbo and non turbo MXZ 1200's I would not be surprised if they had a dozen sleds. They loved riding in Quebec, racking up 3000 miles and more in a year often leaving from their house in Holland Vermont.

They made new friends everywhere they went. Dana in particular had a super infectious outgoing personality. They were life-mates and true snowmobilers. They lived on the trail and helped the club on the yearly signing, bridge building, land owner work, you name it. They never sat still.

They leave behind a mountain of friends and family, all still very distraught..............

• 1 month later...

We met Dave and Dana with Markus and crew this winter at Mario's. They were super nice people. They had a great laugh when we stopped at casey. I kept thinking to myself my 1200 was the same, how could Dana keep pulling away so easily. We all laughed for a good 5 minutes when Dave opened the hood and told me not to feel so bad. I am saddened to hear about this tragic loss. I wish the families and friends the best.