QuebecRider.com Update

ckf

I just wanted to let everyone know that rob has decided to retire from the forums. Last week we moved all of the forums (SledNH.com, SledVT.com, FreedomSledder.com, and QuebecRider.com) to my server. Some of you may not know me as I haven't been all that active here lately. I have been an admin on all of the sled sites with rob starting in 2007 when we started SledNH.com.

QuebecRider.com will continue to operate the same way it always has. I have added Gary (scorpionbowl) as an admin here. He is very active on the forum and will be a big asset to the site. Thank you Gary for agreeing to help out.

John aka ckf

Thanks to you John for handling the necessary's to keep us up and running here.

Hell, I say "Scorpionbowl in 2020 for US President" Great pick. Founding member of Team Iceman.

I like it.

John : Great news you are carrying on ! This is a great site. A bigger Thank You to Rob for all his years of hard work.

Rob : Enjoy some time off, well deserved.

Combat

You are all very welcome :drinks:

Congratulations John & thank-you for keeping Quebec Rider going.

How's that '08 GSX running?

Was still running great 2 winters ago. Never even turned the track last winter due to the poor conditions here in northern VT. Last winter was certainly the year to ride Quebec. I plan on getting an enhanced driver license when it's time to renew my license this fall so I can ride in Quebec again.

You are all very welcome :drinks:

Was still running great 2 winters ago. Never even turned the track last winter due to the poor conditions here in northern VT. Last winter was certainly the year to ride Quebec. I plan on getting an enhanced driver license when it's time to renew my license this fall so I can ride in Quebec again.

John & Gary Thank you for keeping this site and the others going.

Quebec was surely the place to be last year, record year for me, 5,098 miles, and it was on sale. Great exchange and cheap gas. Hope to cross paths one day.

Phil

• 4 weeks later...