Permits are up

doo4adoo

As of Today the exchange rate is 1.29 so us South of the border continue to get an incentive to go North. Surely we would anyway but... 29 - 31 % is a bonus...

Now to wait for the new sled so I have numbers... :drinks:

As of Today the exchange rate is 1.29 so us South of the border continue to get an incentive to go North. Surely we would anyway but... 29 - 31 % is a bonus...

Now to wait for the new sled so I have numbers... :drinks:

New sled Phil? That Yami isn't even close to broken in yet!

The Yamaha parts were fine, the other companies involvement left a bit to be desired and suprisingly not reliability,. The thing survived 7,000 miles with me riding in 13 months, did not make me walk once.

And no 2 strokes for me....

Edited by Phil 1

The Yamaha parts were fine, the other companies involvement left a bit to be desired and suprisingly not reliability,. The thing survived 7,000 miles with me riding in 13 months, did not make me walk once.

And no 2 strokes for me....

So? What is it?

JG - Groomer, Please let us all know when we can order the permits from your club

Mike

hi mike !!!

no problem !!! first 2 weeks of october i guess !!!

hot and humid here !!!...on my way to camp !!!

jean-guy

2017 Orange Crush 1200 Renegade X; blame Shane he let me ride his 1200 Enduro in the late Spring..

I figured you'd be on a Sidewinder next. What didn't you like about the cat chassis, as I'm interested in the new Yamaha turbo. I would like to stop carrying 2smoke oil with me.

I figured you'd be on a Sidewinder next. What didn't you like about the cat chassis, as I'm interested in the new Yamaha turbo. I would like to stop carrying 2smoke oil with me.

Did not care for the front end, even with SLP Powder Pros I could not make it turn, always wanting to lift the inside ski.

2017 Orange Crush 1200 Renegade X; blame Shane he let me ride his 1200 Enduro in the late Spring..

GUILTY as charged! :db:

Phil: I have a 2014 Yamaha Viper. It always felt unstable going into a corner. Had to let off on the gas until through the corner.

Last year, near the end of the season I was advised to put on a set of Woody's Slim Jim's.

I put them on and I now have a sled that corners like mad. Gotta love it. Hank tried my sled as he has the same model, went out and bought the slim Jim's, new sled steering for him as well.

If you still have the Yamaha and plan on using it, this would be a great investment. Hope to see you this winter.

Take Care. Combat!!