QuebecRider.com contributing memberships

ckf

Being a paid contributing member, hmmm....does it help when posting pics?

Been complaining about posting pics since the new site has started, old site would resize pics for you hence no problems posting, new site.....well pics need to be resized (BY YOU) then posted. Nobody wants or wants to understand why they have to do it, people just want to take a picture and post it point final! No bla bla to make it work!

So will it help being a contributing member to post pics on QR?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2017 at 7:34 PM, Trailblazer said:

Been complaining about posting pics since the new site has started, old site would resize pics for you hence no problems posting, new site.....well pics need to be resized (BY YOU) then posted. Nobody wants or wants to understand why they have to do it, people just want to take a picture and post it point final! No bla bla to make it work!

Becoming a CM just gives you unlimited storage space for your attachments. I'll look in to it again, but I'm not sure there is much we can do about your problem. We don't write the software code.

I just sent out PayPal invoices for the contributing membership renewals for November. Thanks for the support guys :drinks:

On 10/20/2017 at 7:34 PM, Trailblazer said:

OK, I just did some digging. The software does automatically resize all images that are uploaded to QuebecRider. However, members are only allowed 5 MB per image. Contributing Members do not have any limits on what size image they post. The reason for the 5 MB limit is to cut down on disk space needed for the site. So, yes being a contributing member does has it's advantages.

19 minutes ago, PLAYHARD said:

Just re'upped. 

But hadn't seen any invoice?

I got it. There seems to be a lot of people not getting the invoice. I just went in and marked the one I sent you paid. Thank you for supporting QuebecRider.com :drinks: 

On 10/17/2016 at 6:33 PM, scorpionbowl said:

I will pay for groomers first year upgrade as a sign of appreciation from the QR community. 

Unofficially, any upgraded members I meet at the bar after riding, will get a beer on me*

* quebecrider functions excluded, lol.

Scorp, as Andyman said, can’t pass up the offer for a free beer! Had to get my registration in just for that!

Great seeing everyone beginning to make plans and gearing up for the season. The same thing is happening here, we are watching closely for that first ride on Dec 1st.  Hoping for favorable snow cover somewhere ❄️❄️

Think Snow

Best regards to all

RR

On 2017-11-08 at 1:01 PM, ckf said:

OK, I just did some digging. The software does automatically resize all images that are uploaded to QuebecRider. However, members are only allowed 5 MB per image. Contributing Members do not have any limits on what size image they post. The reason for the 5 MB limit is to cut down on disk space needed for the site. So, yes being a contributing member does has it's advantages.

That’s great news to hear, just signed up.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 10/17/2016 at 10:29 AM, ckf said:

We will be offering contributing memberships to help support the costs of running the website. The cost is $25 a year.

Contributing members will get unlimited attachment space for their photos instead of the 50MB limit that we currently have. They will also get unlimited storage space for personal messages instead of 50. 

The link to sign up can be found in the menu at the top of the page or by clicking here

Thank you for your support.

Thanks for the reminder John.  I was gonna be lazy and ask how  and how much, but figured I'd at least go to the beginning of the thread to check, and sure 'nuff.  Thanks again for keeping the lights on!

On 10/5/2018 at 2:04 PM, PLAYHARD said:

Thanks for the reminder John.  I was gonna be lazy and ask how  and how much, but figured I'd at least go to the beginning of the thread to check, and sure 'nuff.  Thanks again for keeping the lights on!

Thanks for the support:drinks:

• 2 months later...
51 minutes ago, Blueblood said:

I payed to be contributing member on the 22.  My name has not change to show this?  Was wondering if it takes a little while for this to happen especially with the holidays?

Sorry about that. I do miss a few if I don't get the email from PayPal, but I did get yours, just been busy. You should be all set now. Thank you for supporting QuebecRider.com

• 1 month later...