QuebecRider.com contributing memberships

ckf

We will be offering contributing memberships to help support the costs of running the website. The cost is $25 a year.

Contributing members will get unlimited attachment space for their photos instead of the 50MB limit that we currently have. They will also get unlimited storage space for personal messages instead of 50. 

The link to sign up can be found in the menu at the top of the page or by clicking here

Thank you for your support.

John

12 minutes ago, Phil 1 said:

Done

Thank you a small price to pay.

Thanks Phil! I just upgraded your account. I think I got all of the permissions right when I setup the Contributing Members group. Let me know if you run in to any issues.

3 hours ago, scorpionbowl said:

I will pay for groomers first year upgrade as a sign of appreciation from the QR community. 

Unofficially, any upgraded members I meet at the bar after riding, will get a beer on me*

* quebecrider functions excluded, lol.

hi gary !!!

well ,great thx !!! very appreciated !!!

honestly , after i read phil's post this afternoon ...wanted to contribute...but i guess i need a cc and i dont have one and don t want one !!

in exchange , if you stop at clubhouse next season , free meal for you or refreshment !! i ll advise the waitress !!!

merci !!!

jean-guy

jgh1.jpg

jgh6.jpg

jgh4.jpg

jgh5.jpg

jgh3.jpg

jgh2.jpg

On 10/17/2016 at 7:33 PM, scorpionbowl said:

I will pay for groomers first year upgrade as a sign of appreciation from the QR community. 

Unofficially, any upgraded members I meet at the bar after riding, will get a beer on me*

* quebecrider functions excluded, lol.

Ok Scorpionbowl we all know I will do anything for a free beer! I am signed up! LOL

Andy

On 10/18/2016 at 7:06 AM, 182ray said:

How about distinctive hair cuts...maybe one can have short, another long hair...well you get the idea...: )

Reverse Mohawks for everyone!

Then we each choose a color!

GutZ ( Blue with Glitter Hair! )

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2016 at 9:51 PM, groomer said:

hi gary !!!

well ,great thx !!! very appreciated !!!

honestly , after i read phil's post this afternoon ...wanted to contribute...but i guess i need a cc and i dont have one and don t want one !!

in exchange , if you stop at clubhouse next season , free meal for you or refreshment !! i ll advise the waitress !!!

merci !!!

jean-guy

jgh4.jpg

Hi JG,

When were you riding in NY ?   

That looks like most of the trails that I would ride in on a typical day.  

Well, at least that's what they seem like after riding in Quebec.

12 hours ago, hparaptor said:

Hi JG,

When were you riding in NY ?   

That looks like most of the trails that I would ride in on a typical day.  

Well, at least that's what they seem like after riding in Quebec.

hi hparaptor !!!

pic from march....can t remember exactly where i was in ny....hahha

right after a snow storm...cb behind church ...a bit more than a quarter mile ahead...

a bit narrow there.....too steep on the right......and on the left ,kind of a rock cliff...must be careful on that side...i don t mind narrow and bumpy trails...as long there s deep snow on the side....wooo hoo !!!

4-5 inches of snow on park matane!!!

jean-guy

Done!  Happy to participate!  (Receipt number: 8T922566GL5719847)

How about PM'ing or emailing/etc the thread to all members, so the invite doesn't get lost?

Thanks Gents,

(Scorp, no likey beer, see ya in your room for a swig on the handle of vodka!)

Done!  Couldn't be happier to do so.  As one of the very first members here and having met so many amazing people here, it is the least I can do to help such a great site!  Thank you!

Edited by Shane

Thanks for all of the support guys :drinks:  I try to upgrade everyone that signs up for a CM when I get the email from PayPal, but every once in a while PayPal doesn't send an email. Please let me know if you have paid and your account wasn't upgraded.

• ckf pinned this topic