QR Upgrade issues...

scorpionbowl

3 hours ago, Andyman said:

I want to free up some space but I can't find out a way to delete any pics? Anyone??? I go to my attachments but there is no delete button.

Andy

I just changed a few settings in the control panel, you should be able to delete them now.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks CFK for making some changes but I think there's still another little hic up, I tried to delete from the oldest page, the system allows me to delete 1 picture at a time and after confirming the action it brings you back to page 1 and not the oldest page or shall I say where you were last. This could take some time, I am I missing out on something? Is there a magic button somewhere I didn't see?

Thanks for your help

2 hours ago, Trailblazer said:

Thanks CFK for making some changes but I think there's still another little hic up, I tried to delete from the oldest page, the system allows me to delete 1 picture at a time and after confirming the action it brings you back to page 1 and not the oldest page or shall I say where you were last. This could take some time, I am I missing out on something? Is there a magic button somewhere I didn't see?

Thanks for your help

Same thing happened to me when I deleted some of my attachments on SledNH.com after we updated to the new software. I don't think there is anything that can be done about it.

Are you friggen kidding me, do you know what it's like to to delete one photo at a time and to only have to be returned to the first page and not the previous page. And I thought technology has advanced. It was not like this on the QRs early site. 

There has got to be a solution, the admins need to try harder.

11 hours ago, Trailblazer said:

Are you friggen kidding me, do you know what it's like to to delete one photo at a time and to only have to be returned to the first page and not the previous page. And I thought technology has advanced. It was not like this on the QRs early site. 

:crazy: Down boy...:vava:

21 hours ago, Trailblazer said:

We don't write the script for the software. Maybe they will change it in a future update.

If you have a problem or comment on the recent upgrade to quebecrider, please post them here. You may get some answers or we can submit issues to the software provider.

John helped me with a fundamental problem that others are probably having. When you click on unread topics, it gives you the full list similar to the old site, but when you click on the topic, it brings you to page 1, not the newest topic. Instead of clicking on the title, if you click on the "star" or "circle" to the left of the title, it will bring you to the newest thread.

On 10/17/2016 at 7:52 AM, Trailblazer said:

Last night I took the time to delete 5 out of 7 pages of attachments one by one by one, 10 minutes a page was my cycle,the memory level form 99% to 63%, 5 out of 7 was deleted ?????

Just think how long it would take Groomer to delete all his pics! Could be month's :shok:

2 hours ago, Jackstraw said:

Just think how long it would take Groomer to delete all his pics! Could be month's :shok:

hi jackstraw !!!

hahhaa....deleted 2 pages last night.....huge difference...lot longer !!!

i ll get use to it...no problem !!! i have plenty of time to do it !!!

jean-guy

On 10/21/2016 at 4:39 PM, vt_bluyamaha54 said:

When viewing unread content, is there a way to get the view we used to where you could see "first post" "last post" and then had the option to mark the topic as 'READ' ?

Thanks,

If you hover over the topic title it will give you the option to view the first and last posts in the thread.

• 1 month later...

We need to do another forum update either today or tomorrow. It shouldn't cause the forum to be down for very long when we do it.

In addition to many small bug fixes, this release includes:

• Accounts flagged as spammers are now more visibly different on the member list in AdminCP
  • Added quite a few new embed providers
    • codepen.io
    • coub.com
    • deviantart.com
    • docs.com
    • funnyordie.com
    • gettyimages.com
    • iFixit.com
    • kickstarter.com
    • meetup.com
    • mixcloud.com
    • mix.office.com
    • on.aol.com
    • reddit.com
    • reverbnation.com
    • screencast.com
    • screenr.com
    • slideshare.net
    • smugmug.com
    • ustream.tv
    • Google Maps (requires free Google API key)
  • Default location for an AdminCP tab honors the admin's ordering
  • Staff notification emails for tickets in Commerce now include the ticket ID
  • Auto-saved content in the editor will now expire after 48 hours
  • If you load an editor that has previous auto-saved content you will now be prompted to keep or remove it
  • You can now set pre-filled reasons for Warning actions that will automatically populate the member notes editor when a moderator warns a user
  • Escape key will now cancel quick-edit on titles
  • Adds a setting to restrict member birthday view to admins only or to completely disable prompting for birthday to member
  • There are now more "save and reload" options in various places to keep your place when editing content or settings
  • New check all box when viewing activity on a member profile for easier moderation
  • You can now hide posts that are unapproved rather than just approve or delete
  • When a moderator changes the status of a report in the ModCP the system now puts a reply in moderator comments noting the change
  • When you see a "could not write file" error the file it was trying to write now shows in the error logs
  • You can now quickly edit tags when viewing an item without having to edit it if you have permission
  • If you are using multiple devices to login to a site you will be less likely to be logged out
  • Tags can now be quickly edited when viewing an item
  • Administrators can now create custom RSS feeds for various content
  • Enhancements to IP discovery tools for moderators
  • Actions for reports in ModCP now show when status is changed as a comment
  • Redesigned support tool
  • More REST API methods
  • Password strength rating and requirement option
  • Guest terms of service alert
  • Minimum age requirement
  • Ban Filters are now Word Filters and can set words to automatically moderate
  • Display name history is now available on profile view
  • Leaderboard

•  

I tried to upload a picture this evening and a no go again. My pic size was at 2.8 mb and I got the message "can not upload more than 4.88 mb". It was a single pic and not a couple of them. 

I'm getting really frustrated, it was not like this with the previous version!

What's going on?

2 hours ago, Trailblazer said:

I tried to upload a picture this evening and a no go again. My pic size was at 2.8 mb and I got the message "can not upload more than 4.88 mb". It was a single pic and not a couple of them. 

I'm getting really frustrated, it was not like this with the previous version!

What's going on?

Have you reached your 200mb limit?

29%

My last photo I uploaded in the Outaouis region was at 1.6 mb, then I tried to bump it up a little, tried 2.8 and 3.3 but not at the same time as they would add up to more than 4.88 but kept on getting the message.

i would really like to understand what's happening.

Edited by Trailblazer