If you had to choose between 2 destinations to ride this winter?

JBlavl

If you had to choose between 1 place to ride this winter?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. If you were going to make a 10+ hour drive for one 3 day ride in Quebec this winter which would you choose?

• Saguenay
    • Gaspe

2 hours ago, Jackstraw said:

Imho if you only have 3 days to ride and your saddle bagging why drive all the way to the Delta? Start in St Raymond and shoot up the tq23 to the Delta, under 200 miles. Loop through the Sagueny and down through Tadoussic   back to St raymond or loop through Valins and back down the tq83. Just a thought

Yup, this is what I would do.  Love the area.  Can leave from the Roquemont.

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 10:10 AM, JBlavl said:

I've read of there sometimes being a lack of snow on Gaspe. Is that a late season problem or just on the south shore, or was the person misinformed? 

I love the Saguenay region.  This will be my 34th year riding in the area.  I'm been all over Quebec by I always go back to the Saguenay.  Come on up for 3 days of great riding. I will be there all winter, at the Delta Saguenay Hotel,  and will help you with daily loops or maybe be able to take you out and show you just how nice Paradise really is  It don't get no better than here..  

Mont Apica1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2016 at 6:50 PM, iceman said:

I love Gaspe as most others, but IMHO 3 days is crazy...Not near enough time to enjoy it...Hope for good weather and no storms. 

Saguenay is awesome...You could easily loop the Lake one day. Then day 2 to Mont Valin and check that all out. Then for fun run down 383 hit 3 to ferry then back up 3 to 93 and back thru valin to finish things up. 

Ditto! Gaspe is da bomb, if you have 5 or 6 days, and if you hit the weather right. But Sag is the more sure bet.