Lac Faillon

rev39

Good news!
The snowmobile trail trans-QC 83 passes in the court of the hostel. You can consult the map directly on the site of the---posted a link to FCMQ...

This was posted on their FB page 3 hours ago---they stated "Feeling excited" not sure exactly what that means.

It sure is a good one if it reopens...

They are a sponsor on the 16-17 map and judging by their F.B. page I'm assuming that's a big 10-4 on them being opened for Motoneige.. Believe they have done some renovations. That stretch of 83 was in need of a competitor..

I think Peter sold the place.  The name now is Auberge du Lac Faillon.  Looks to be open this winter!  I emailed for info.  Will share once received.  I hope Gastone the dog is still there!

http://www.lacfaillon.com/

IMG_0808.JPG

Edited by Florida Snowman

I've been emailing with Stephanie St-Pierre at Auberge du Lac Faillon & was told that Pierre (Peter) sold out completely to his brother Francois Gaudreau this year.   They are open & will be open all winter for lodging & for gas!  Good news for sure!

IMG_2228.PNG

Edited by Florida Snowman