ELECTION DAY 2016!

Andyman

5 hours ago, 182ray said:

How to tell a Hillary supporter 

IMG_5771.PNG

Oh yeah, there's lots of this going on.  Just gloss over the pages on Facebook.

What I can't understand is why people are rioting after learning of the results.  what a bunch of spoiled brats.

"What I can't understand is why people are rioting after learning of the results.  what a bunch of spoiled brats."

This is a direct result of being coddled to an extreme. Hence all of the crying and stomping of feet and this is what happens when every kid that participates gets a trophy. It sends the wrong message to children. In life there are winners and there are losers. Not everyone gets a trophy. Teach children how to lose gracefully when they're young.

Fact.....Republicans dealt with 8 years of Obama. They didn't burn flags or riot, melt down or leave the country. They dealt with it. A win after 12 years is overdue for the AMERICAN PEOPLE. No more special interests, no more politics as usual. Trump is heading to Washington OWING NO ONE ANYTHING. Now THAT, my friends is REAL HISTORY BEING MADE.

Edited by iceman

39 minutes ago, iceman said:

"What I can't understand is why people are rioting after learning of the results.  what a bunch of spoiled brats."

This is a direct result of being coddled to an extreme. Hence all of the crying and stomping of feet and this is what happens when every kid that participates gets a trophy. It sends the wrong message to children. In life there are winners and there are losers. Not everyone gets a trophy. Teach children how to lose gracefully when they're young.

Fact.....Republicans dealt with 8 years of Obama. They didn't burn flags or riot, melt down or leave the country. They dealt with it. A win after 12 years is overdue for the AMERICAN PEOPLE. No more special interests, no more politics as usual. Trump is heading to Washington OWING NO ONE ANYTHING. Now THAT, my friends is REAL HISTORY BEING MADE.

I told my 14 year old daughter yesterday she will remember this Presidential election the rest of her life. Yes history being made.

58 minutes ago, iceman said:

Wait a minute! I don't get a Trophy!!!

I voted, I should get something! Cabinet Position or something?!

"OWING NO ONE ANYTHING" , I like that fact,

GutZ

GutZ

1 hour ago, MrGutz said:

Wait a minute! I don't get a Trophy!!!

I voted, I should get something! Cabinet Position or something?!

"OWING NO ONE ANYTHING" , I like that fact,

GutZ

GutZ

Apparently some people got a sticker for voting. If you didn't get your sticker perhaps a protest is in your future?

We had the Brexit vote here 5 months ago , and them that lost are still going on about a 2nd vote .. I had 42 years of being in something I didn't want to be in ..

Some people just don't understand democracy in action......    just my 2 cents.

On 11/10/2016 at 7:18 AM, 182ray said:

IMG_5773.PNG

Oh jeeze, really? Forum politics is fine n dandy (especially now!), but I've never gotten complaints towing others with team blue.

God Bless 'Merica! And our bruthas n sistas to our north!

www.greatagain.gov

#LockHerUp!

Too little too late from the NY Slimes:

“As we reflect on this week’s momentous result, and the months of reporting and polling that preceded it, we aim to rededicate ourselves to the fundamental mission of Times journalism. That is to report America and the world honestly, without fear of favor, striving always to understand and reflect all political perspectives and life experiences in the stories that we bring to you.” 

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-the-failing-new-york-times-issues-an-apology-to-its-readers-for-biased-reporting/35225/

The Mrs. is super-stoked for me to be done yelling at the TV.  C'mon Mother Nature!  Fire up the groomers!  Let's ride!

On 11/10/2016 at 5:08 PM, iceman said:

Millennials who lost their soccer games are just the obvious ones who take but don't give...

Welfare instead of Work-fair = Participation Trophies

"Career" lawyers & lobbyists = Participation Trophies

Gridlock of both "parties" doing zero in DC then going out TOGETHER for $1,000 dinners on our tax dollars = Big Big Big Participation Trophies.

This says it all for me...

92.8% Corruption.png