ELECTION DAY 2016!

Andyman

• 1 month later...

Seriously guys more Trump BS, I thought this was behind us and we are going forward with the season as it is rapidly progressing earlier than usual.

I remember a couple years back when Pauline Marios won the provincial election for Premiere of this province, there was a thread started and after just a couple replys and I say just a couple like 2!!! our administrator Midrange made it very clear to all of us politics does not belong here and wiped out the thread completely!! I'm wondering if this applies to Quebec politics only or politics in general?

I really hate to have to be the one to bring this up but I thought for sure someone would have stepped in by now and kept this forum on track.

Where is Midrange now?

Trump is big news still in the USA and as he should be. 

If we can exchange birthday wishes to each other on here(something i believe belongs on FB) than surely this is no different. It's in the General Discussion, come on now, You want I order you a "Trump .....not my president" tee shirt?

Calme toi....I see no problem with this thread. If the moderators sensor this thread then something is seriously wrong. That would be the end for me here. 

Edited by iceman

42 minutes ago, iceman said:

Calme toi....I see no problem with this thread. If the moderators sensor this thread then something is seriously wrong. That would be the end for me here. 

I saw no problems with the Pauline Marois thread too, support her or not freedom of speech in some sense like the Trump train but not here according to one of our administrators, politics does not belong and thread was deleted, Quebec thing or politic thing? Which is it?

All decisions should be as equal as the others.

Come on guys get off the train and get on your sled! Save the Trump bs for the bar!

1 hour ago, Trailblazer said:

I saw no problems with the Pauline Marois thread too, support her or not freedom of speech in some sense like the Trump train but not here according to one of our administrators, politics does not belong and thread was deleted, Quebec thing or politic thing? Which is it?

All decisions should be as equal as the others.

Come on guys get off the train and get on your sled! Save the Trump bs for the bar!

Well you participated in this thread for 2 months now and just now you think it's unfair cause a thread from 2 years ago was deleted? That should have been your first and only post in this thread. Sorry but this is what is wrong with this world today everybody's so sensitive and gets their feelings hurt over a conversation. If we can't discuss things in the General Discussion forum other than snowmobiling than I don't want to see one more Happy Birthday post either. Seems only fair. Birthdays have nothing to do with snowmobiling so if we are gonna become all strict on what can and can not be posted, it's just crazy that we need to be censored. No one attacked anyone in this thread or bashed anyone so I am sorry i see no problem with an adult conversation. Those who care to be a part of it can be but no one is forcing anyone to be in it if they do not want. Does not say Politics is not allowed. And like I said before who has been offended? Sorry JG I just do not agree with your view on this. And that's ok you are entitled to your opinion and me to mine. That's Life. See you on the trail.

QuebecRider.com

The primary goal of this website is to increase understanding and communication between French and English speaking snowmobilers in the United States and Canada. Too often a different language can create an artificial barrier between individuals that otherwise would share many common interests. With that in mind, please be considerate of others when posting to our forums. Free speech is observed, but conversations involving politics should be carefully guarded so as to not offend others that hold different viewpoints. "Country-bashing" will not be tolerated here under any circumstances. Failure to observe this rule will lead to post deletion and/or limitations of your posting ability.

9 hours ago, Trailblazer said:

Seriously guys more Trump BS, I thought this was behind us and we are going forward with the season as it is rapidly progressing earlier than usual.

I remember a couple years back when Pauline Marios won the provincial election for Premiere of this province, there was a thread started and after just a couple replys and I say just a couple like 2!!! our administrator Midrange made it very clear to all of us politics does not belong here and wiped out the thread completely!! I'm wondering if this applies to Quebec politics only or politics in general?

I really hate to have to be the one to bring this up but I thought for sure someone would have stepped in by now and kept this forum on track.

Where is Midrange now?

Mid Range is retired as a moderator.........Happy new year Trailblazer!

Okay, how about this:

Trump and his children ride snowmobiles. Not sure of the brand, or where as it was just made up.  Lol

Think all of us need to get out and ride.  Leave the politics at the bar after a good day on the trails.  

Well you participated in this thread for 2 months now and just now you think it's unfair cause a thread from 2 years ago was deleted? That should have been your first and only post in this thread. Sorry but this is what is wrong with this world today everybody's so sensitive and gets their feelings hurt over a conversation. If we can't discuss things in the General Discussion forum other than snowmobiling than I don't want to see one more Happy Birthday post either. Seems only fair. Birthdays have nothing to do with snowmobiling so if we are gonna become all strict on what can and can not be posted, it's just crazy that we need to be censored. No one attacked anyone in this thread or bashed anyone so I am sorry i see no problem with an adult conversation. Those who care to be a part of it can be but no one is forcing anyone to be in it if they do not want. Does not say Politics is not allowed. And like I said before who has been offended? Sorry JG I just do not agree with your view on this. And that's ok you are entitled to your opinion and me to mine. That's Life. See you on the trail.

Well this is precisely what I'm talking about and Don you're absolutely right no one attacked anyone in this thread and that's because all the posters are Trump followers and as long as it stays that way no harm is done but the moment something negative was said GUILTY the feathers got ruffled and the cocks started a cock'n. Oh boy!! did I get the hen house rock'n. What should happen if more come out of the closet and express their opinions, more feathers will get ruffled. Then the bashing begins, let's move on.

I could care less what or who anyone supports and you are missing the point. Big Time.

My point is that you can not PARTICIPATE in a thread, then when you get tired of reading things you don't agree with, THEN turn around and start asking the moderators to police things. That is what YOU said that was NEGATIVE, That's it, That's all. Simple.

It was not your Anti-Trump Opinion. I'm all about free speech as you can maybe tell.

moving on now Happy New Year, Mon Ami. I just want you to understand what fired me up.