Help to decide which Yamaha Sidewinder

Cos

Hi,

I am looking to purchase the new Yamaha sidewinder turbo. However not sure which one would better suit my needs between the four models I set my mind to: XTX-SE, XTX-LE, BTX-LE and BTX-SE

I do half trail and half backcountry… I like long tracks on a sled but also do lots of trail so I need a sled that’s good for anything. Not only for mountain but not only for trail either…

I am hesitating because the 4 mentioned above have slight differences and not sure. First would be to decide between BTX models or XTX models… Then LE or SE

Appreciate if you can help me out on this…

I put 6657 miles on a Yamaha SR Viper last year and did not like the handling at all!!! It was very tippy and ski lift is brutal. I moved back to a 1200X Renegade after a test ride end of last season. I am sure the Winder will be fast in a straight line but brake hard and often when in the twisty sections.

Edited by Phil 1

Imo xtx all the way and choose the best shock package between the Le and Se models, like Grumpy said witha turbo you'll need lots of track.

Buddy of mine has the 2015 XTX Le and after fine tuning the suspension set up I find it very difficult to keep the red light in view.