Groomer Contest 2016-2017

iceman

I'm days late and dollars short, but let's do this. I got a feeling it could be happening sooner than later but you never know. 

Guess the Day the Snowmobile Trail will be surfaced here next to my house. TQ3

Get your picks in. First to pick a date gets that day. Please take the time to check the other guesses before picking one that is already taken. 

This is for the snowmobile trail. NOT the VTT trail or cross country ski trails. 

Good Luck. 

So far we got.........

December

16   snomogary      NO   Sorry

17   dooright         NO     Sorry

18   gutz            NO       Sorry

19   crazysnow   WINNER  WINNER  chicken dinner.

20   smclelan

21   rev39

22   wulsock1

23   pipemaster

24   eddieskidoo

25   riyamaha

26   florida snowman

27   groomer

28   momojohnny

29   phil 1

30   trailblazer

31   mikerider

Jan

1   triggerhappy

2   stupe (9am-9pm) if day is split.

3   mxz7000 (9am-9pm) if day is split

4   playhard (9am-9pm) if day is split

5   jblavl (9am-9pm) if day is split. 

6   vtrider (9am-9pm) if day is split

Edited by iceman

Should we split the days so more people can get in on the prime dates, such as 9 AM to 9 PM and 9 PM to 9 AM???

Also, I would like to suggest those who want can offer prizes. If so, I am offering free glass of wine or beer if the winner can catch me when I happen to be at the Universal Hotel in RDL this winter.  So Ice, is this extra prize idea okay?  Maybe Phil1 offers his race bike out for a week. or Florida Snowman take a member to Kokomo Beach. I know one member who could probably donate a years supply of those blue pills!  (Might make this post go viral).

mike

43 minutes ago, mikerider said:

Should we split the days so more people can get in on the prime dates, such as 9 AM to 9 PM and 9 PM to 9 AM???

Also, I would like to suggest those who want can offer prizes. If so, I am offering free glass of wine or beer if the winner can catch me when I happen to be at the Universal Hotel in RDL this winter.  So Ice, is this extra prize idea okay?  Maybe Phil1 offers his race bike out for a week. or Florida Snowman take a member to Kokomo Beach. I know one member who could probably donate a years supply of those blue pills!  (Might make this post go viral).

mike

I love your thinking there Mike!

This pic was from yesterday off the coast of Palm Beach.  A beautiful air temp of 86*F & the water was smooth as glass & 79*F.  

IMG_2340.JPG

1 hour ago, mikerider said:

mike

I'm ok with anything you guys want to do, extra prize wise.

Maybe Gutz will offer trailer brake jobs in the Delta parking lot? Or Trailblazer can give a tutorial on how to upload photo's on the new site here....lol

Splitting the day is ok but usually that first pass is always (in the past eight seasons here anyway) done during daylight. So the 9pm to 9am guy has much less of a chance. Just my 2 cents. 

Whatever the gang wants to do.

Edited by iceman