Groomer Contest 2016-2017

iceman

22 minutes ago, MrGutz said:

LOL, If you are there, and you can find me, I'll help with the Trailer Brake Jobs!

GutZ

I knew you would get a kick out of that. You are a good man.

It's all over and the Winner this year is Crazysnow!

just returned from work and well well well it aint pretty(kind of snirty) but they groomed the 12" 0f total snow we have had, well less on trails with all the vtt and sleds on it before they groomed. 

But it has been groomed first pass. Not up to my standards but I'm holding out there is no hurry. 

Crazy PM me your address and I will send you out a care package. 

Thanks to all who cared to wager a guess. Next year I won't forget to start it in early/mid november. 

15 hours ago, iceman said:

just returned from work and well well well it aint pretty(kind of snirty) but they groomed the 12" 0f total snow we have had, well less on trails with all the vtt and sleds on it before they groomed. 

But it has been groomed first pass. Not up to my standards but I'm holding out there is no hurry. 

Thanks to all who cared to wager a guess. Next year I won't forget to start it in early/mid november. 

Winner Winner Chicken dinner .......:yahoo: :yahoo:  Maybe my luck is changing      Thx Ice

30 minutes ago, MrGutz said:

Crazy,

How are your Trailer Brakes? I can send you my schedule for Trailer Repairs. I have openings in June-Aug.

LOL

GutZ

:lol:  I'm good ...   I got enough problems ........  hope to see you Guys this winter

On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 5:13 PM, iceman said:

Well i Was close, missed by one day!!

40 minutes ago, smclelan said:

Well i Was close, missed by one day!!

Yes sir, but as they say "close only counts in horseshoes and hand-grenades."

but you were close.

happy trails

Edited by iceman

21 minutes ago, mikerider said:

Crazdy, you also won a free beer on me if you stop in Riviere du Loup this winter, or Rangeley next summer.

mike

Hey there Mike!!!  What about the guys that were real close??? What if they stopped in riviere Du loup?

Edited by smclelan

18 hours ago, mikerider said:

It will be worth a beer just to see you again John.

Others, just a reminder part II of the giveaway, if you lost the contest you must buy me a beer!!!lol

mike

Heh no fair mikerider, I lost too and in all fairness John won on my birthday so I call dibs on that beer.

Hope to meet you in RDL some day.

14 minutes ago, mikerider said:

Now I don't know if I'll be getting a lot of free beers or buying a lot of beers.

mike

Just get a Case of Beer and meet us @ the pool Trailblazer is going to show us how he dose a Triple Lindy.