Ride today: Mattawin-Cabanon

HDen

Ok, not in the right section but many of you knows Le Cabanon...;-) Today I did my 3rd ride with my Assault. Total of 133 miles. I did the trail between Mattawin and Le Cabanon (St-Zenon). #360 and #345. Trail conditions were great except on the 345 where the snow cover was thinner, but no problems to ride. As usual, many trailers at Le Cabanon. I now have 310 miles on my SBA. A few stats: 9.4 hours, 25 US gall of gaz, 2.9 quarts of oil. Total break-in engine run time is 18hrs. Only 8,6 hrs left :-) ...I really like the sled: Engine is smooth and vibration free. The IGX rear suspension is surprisingly good. My 2 last sleds were Renegade X and TNT 600 ETEC (both with R-Motion) and I'm a big fan of Ski-Doo R-Motion rear skid ...this IGX 144 is really close. My friend got the '17 850 Renegade X... can't wait to compare the two rear suspensions during the same ride. This IGX doesn't have coupling blocs like the R-M (?). Also, the Ski-Doo got the TSL link at the top of the rear suspension which could be helpful to keep the track tension during full travel. Hummmm. Finally, I didn't have the opportunity to do a top speed test at his point lolll

ca1.JPG

ca4.JPG

ca5.JPG

ca2.JPG

ca3.JPG