Not so fast.....

iceman

That groomer passed by the other day for sure, and Crazy won it. I was thinking it was surprising that they were here so early as yes it had been cold for a few days but, as I suspected it was not cold enough. Still not time here yet. Need more snow more cold. Other places much further along. 

Here is the Surfacer not far from Chez Ice. Nothing an excavator can't get you out of. IMG_1064.JPGIMG_1065.JPG

2 hours ago, NSHM said:

Whoops! Were you out scouting and take those pics?

No no, I did take the old 03 Polaris XC 700 for a small ride up the "trail" and back. The pictures were from club FB. I want to ride trust me, however not on the "early" conditions near me here. We have had barely enough snow for one groomer pass. We need more snow here. 

bad day at the office !!! not funny !!!

years ago , leaving garage in albertville with sur trac..200 ' after crossing the road ...i ve been surprised by the mud under the snow...without thinking , i down shifted quickly to keep machine moving ...came very close to stay there !!!

another year after a rainy day...maybe 2.......field next to the exit for auberge ...at night , almost stayed in the slush ...big mess on the trail..sur trac was out of breath....brought machine home..took my 4 w and went to put sticks !!!

jean-guy