Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Groomer!!

Can't wait to ride in your area! We will be arriving in Amqui this friday(march 25th) we will be lodging at the the Ambassadeur for two nights.

This is a three generation ride-my son, my dad, and me :)

We will stop at your clubhouse-for trail passes-prior to going onto Amqui-should be around 2pm friday.

On friday we were thinking of riding tq5 from Amqui to Matane and back to Amqui. On Saturday ride from Amqui to Cap Chat and over to the chic chocs. What are your thoughts on these trail conditions?

Thanks again for all of your advice and grooming photos!!

Look forward to meeting you on friday!

:drinks:

hi phil and speedy !!

back from the clubhouse.great weather again !! tq 5 is in great shape around albertville.i ll groom my part of tq 5 later tonight.

pic 1 and 2 :on the bridge over the matapedia river.(shortcut).groomer operator put snow on the side of the road.won t be too bad !!

pic 3 :at the ''stop'' sign coming from albertville,using the shortcut.just beside the bridge.

speedy : i ll wait for the phone call of the waitress next friday.i ll see what will happen with the traffic on my part of tq 5 ,instead of grooming next friday ,ill do it on thursday.just to be sure not to miss you at the clubhouse and keep one or 2 local trails for early friday morning.

about the trail conditions , i can t tell ,don t know their grooming schedule,but i ll check something and let you know later next week.hope not to forget !!

groomer !!!

Groomer!!

Can't wait to ride in your area! We will be arriving in Amqui this friday(march 25th) we will be lodging at the the Ambassadeur for two nights.

This is a three generation ride-my son, my dad, and me :)

We will stop at your clubhouse-for trail passes-prior to going onto Amqui-should be around 2pm friday.

On friday we were thinking of riding tq5 from Amqui to Matane and back to Amqui. On Saturday ride from Amqui to Cap Chat and over to the chic chocs. What are your thoughts on these trail conditions?

Thanks again for all of your advice and grooming photos!!

Look forward to meeting you on friday!

:drinks: have a great time....when i was there i was driving a '93 Exciter and had the time of my life!!

Phil...health is day by day...M.S. is a strange one...i went to bed at 4.a.m. so i hear ya!!

=@

take care all....and enjoy the best photos imo....Thanks Groomer!!!!we love your work!! both behind the wheel and behind the lens!!!

:drinks: have a great time....when i was there i was driving a '93 Exciter and had the time of my life!!

Phil...health is day by day...M.S. is a strange one...i went to bed at 4.a.m. so i hear ya!!

=@

take care all....and enjoy the best photos imo....Thanks Groomer!!!!we love your work!! both behind the wheel and behind the lens!!!

Mustang my wife has MS... I know exactly what U R talking about...and understand...I wish you the best... :good:

hi phil and speedy !!

back from the clubhouse.great weather again !! tq 5 is in great shape around albertville.i ll groom my part of tq 5 later tonight.

pic 1 and 2 :on the bridge over the matapedia river.(shortcut).groomer operator put snow on the side of the road.won t be too bad !!

pic 3 :at the ''stop'' sign coming from albertville,using the shortcut.just beside the bridge.

speedy : i ll wait for the phone call of the waitress next friday.i ll see what will happen with the traffic on my part of tq 5 ,instead of grooming next friday ,ill do it on thursday.just to be sure not to miss you at the clubhouse and keep one or 2 local trails for early friday morning.

about the trail conditions , i can t tell ,don t know their grooming schedule,but i ll check something and let you know later next week.hope not to forget !!

groomer !!!

Looking forward to some great riding! :good:

Thanks Groomer!!

went grooming tq5 and a local trail!! what a day.very discouraged to see how tq 5 was in bad shape.woke up at 2 am,-15c .started at 4 am and arrived at the cb around noon i guess,arrived at 7 30 pm.

did nt not take much grooming pics .after i took the the ones with the moon ,my boots were full of snow.so removed my boots til the cb.was too busy grooming.

very happy,no traffic on tq 5.saw only 9 sleds.i don t know how much it was ,but snow was sticky a bit on the way back,but did not ''attack '' the base.still hard packed.glad there was no traffic.

speedy ,hope you ll hit perfect trails .days are longer ,don t need be in a rush and you ll have plenty of time to take pics !!

groomer !!!

went grooming tq5 and a local trail!! what a day.very discouraged to see how tq 5 was in bad shape.woke up at 2 am,-15c .started at 4 am and arrived at the cb around noon i guess,arrived at 7 30 pm.

did nt not take much grooming pics .after i took the the ones with the moon ,my boots were full of snow.so removed my boots til the cb.was too busy grooming.

very happy,no traffic on tq 5.saw only 9 sleds.i don t know how much it was ,but snow was sticky a bit on the way back,but did not ''attack '' the base.still hard packed.glad there was no traffic.

speedy ,hope you ll hit perfect trails .days are longer ,don t need be in a rush and you ll have plenty of time to take pics !!

groomer !!!

Hi Groomer!

TQ5 was in bad shape-prior to your grooming today? I hope we have great trail conditions this Friday and Saturday while we're in your area.

I will be dreaming of flat-wide open perfect trails :clapping:

You're right-longer days will provide some extra photo shots.

-Speedy

Edited by Speedy

hi mustang !!

thanks for the comments !!

honestly ,saw your post last night,but i wanted to reply with pics taken today.i included a few ''spaghetti ''ha !! ha !!

here s a few ones for you...........only for you !!!ha !! ha !! ha !!

sorry if some looks alike ,i don t have much imagination right now !!!ha !! ha !! ha !!

jean-guy :drinks:....''chin-chin !!!''

Groomer-

Cooler weather on the way-this should also be good for "grooming" this week.

(°F)

High/Low

Tuesday

Mar. 22 32/25 Scattered flurries

Wednesday

Mar. 23 30/19 Scattered flurries

Thursday

Mar. 24 27/18 Scattered flurries

Friday

Mar. 25 27/16 Variable cloudiness

Saturday

Mar. 26 23/14 Variable cloudiness

hi mustang !!

thanks for the comments !!

honestly ,saw your post last night,but i wanted to reply with pics taken today.i included a few ''spaghetti ''ha !! ha !!

here s a few ones for you...........only for you !!!ha !! ha !! ha !!

sorry if some looks alike ,i don t have much imagination right now !!!ha !! ha !! ha !!

jean-guy :drinks:....''chin-chin !!!''

so coool....perfect timing too!! =@ =@ 8):drinks:

Groomer-

Cooler weather on the way-this should also be good for "grooming" this week.

(°F)

High/Low

Tuesday

Mar. 22 32/25 Scattered flurries

Wednesday

Mar. 23 30/19 Scattered flurries

Thursday

Mar. 24 27/18 Scattered flurries

Friday

Mar. 25 27/16 Variable cloudiness

Saturday

Mar. 26 23/14 Variable cloudiness

hi speedy !!

just checked to have the ''translation '' in clesius .around - 10 c perfect.not too cold and not too warm.when it s too cold ,it hard to cut the bump,specially at this time of the season.the drag just ''float '' over the bumps .to fix that i go backward,tracks break the snow and it gives me soft snow to work with.

im going to take a break tomorrow .we should have one or 2 ''.

groomer !!!

hi speedy !!

just checked to have the ''translation '' in clesius .around - 10 c perfect.not too cold and not too warm.when it s too cold ,it hard to cut the bump,specially at this time of the season.the drag just ''float '' over the bumps .to fix that i go backward,tracks break the snow and it gives me soft snow to work with.

im going to take a break tomorrow .we should have one or 2 ''.

groomer !!!

Hi Groomer!

Next time I will post in clesius :D

Glad to hear you say that the forecasted temps are "just right" for smooth trail grooming!

A couple inches of snow-is bonus!

Have a good- well deserved day off tomorrow!!

-Speedy

Hi Groomer!

Next time I will post in clesius :D

Glad to hear you say that the forecasted temps are "just right" for smooth trail grooming!

A couple inches of snow-is bonus!

Have a good- well deserved day off tomorrow!!

-Speedy

thanks !!

i used to hate celsius ,before we were in farenheit .now i guess ,i have no choice ...but still speak in miles ,i hate km .always translate from km to miles.seldom i use km.samething for kg...i use pounds.

i should have ''visit '' tomorrow at the clubhouse .better wake up early ,just in case .

groomer !!! :drinks:

thanks !!

i used to hate celsius ,before we were in farenheit .now i guess ,i have no choice ...but still speak in miles ,i hate km .always translate from km to miles.seldom i use km.samething for kg...i use pounds.

i should have ''visit '' tomorrow at the clubhouse .better wake up early ,just in case .

groomer !!! :drinks:

Jean guy,

s of us are leaving RDL this morning, we are headed to Cross point, will be by the club house sometime in the afternoon. We had truck issues on the way up.

Jean guy,

s of us are leaving RDL this morning, we are headed to Cross point, will be by the club house sometime in the afternoon. We had truck issues on the way up.

ok.no problems !!

jean-guy

around 3 pm ,went to the clubhouse to meet jackstraw + phil(qr) + bobby + 2 friends.sorry ,for the 2 others ,just can t remember their names .they were coming from rdl.

looks like a funny group of sledders !!

thank you all for stopping at the clubhouse !!very appreciated !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Groomer!!

What are your clubhouse hours of operation this Thursday and Friday?

As for Friday do you think the trail conditions will be great on tq5 from Amqui to Matane than onto Cap Chat? Then on Saturday riding on tq5 from Amqui to Carleton.

Looking forward to fantastic riding and taken some great photos!!

-Speedy

:yahoo:

hi 14 snow !!

there s still enough snow to come back for one more ride !!while at the clubhouse yesterday afternoon ,i talked with of the operators in albertville,will groom next week too !!

speedy !!

clubhouse open at 8 am and close at 9-11 pm from thursday to sunday.depending of the traffic.i ll take info just to be sure .

normally ,clubs groom on the thursday or friday ,so the trails are ready for the week end !!

groomer !!!

Great to meet you groomer. Will be back as as soon as possible...

:drinks: on to the rock today then north shore.. :yahoo:

This is Phil on snow racers iPad...they are giving me a hard time imagine that... =@

hi phil !!

great meeting you .finally you are in the gaspesie and hope you are enjoying the gaspesie scenery !!

if they are too rough/tough with you ,let me know !!ha !! ha !! i could find a sled ,cut across the gaspesie up to la cache ,then murdochville and meet you somewhere on the north side .both of us ,we should be able to ''fix '' that !!ha !! ha !! :lol::lol:

enjoy your trip !!!

jean-guy !!! :drinks:

hi phil !!

great meeting you .finally you are in the gaspesie and hope you are enjoying the gaspesie scenery !!

if they are too rough/tough with you ,let me know !!ha !! ha !! i could find a sled ,cut across the gaspesie up to la cache ,then murdochville and meet you somewhere on the north side .both of us ,we should be able to ''fix '' that !!ha !! ha !! :lol::lol:

enjoy your trip !!!

jean-guy !!! :drinks:

Great Mtn photos!! Where we're these photos taken?

Great Mtn photos!! Where we're these photos taken?

on the first map,bottom left ,where its written ''4 mooses'' i was there when i took the pics.about 20 miles east from my camp.(off the trail ).pics has been zoomed 12x.

first pic on the other post,mount blanc ,park matane.trail 595 is on the other side.

3th pic:mount logan,gaspesie park.90 miles from home.off the trail.

on the second map ,just to show you where was mount albert compare to mount logan.

mount albert,last pic,gaspesie park,100 miles from home using the truck logging road to go there.

took the pic where it s written,4wd duniere on the bottom of the map.

groomer !!!

if they are too rough/tough with you ,let me know !!ha !! ha !! i could find a sled ,cut across the gaspesie up to la cache ,then murdochville and meet you somewhere on the north side .both of us ,we should be able to ''fix '' that !!ha !! ha !!

OK Groomer...They let up a bit yesterday... :drinks: ha!! ha!!

Off we go soon... :good: