Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

from mid january i can see the traffic increasing ,then feb is the peak .by the end of feb i can see the traffic decreasing and back to '' normal '' in the first week or so in march .

like plain -rev said , days are longer and you '' relax '' a little more on the trail .(pic enclosed )

like s b said too ,taking those alternative trails is a good idea ,can save you a few bumps !!

groomer !!!

Well that's all good infomation :good:

Another question. is there enough places to stay out that way where you could play it by ear and book a room in the morning before headed out or doo they all book up way in advance?

Bumps, what bumps? I don't see no bumps, the trails look dam smooth. :good:

Groomer, thank you reposting my photo(I have the blue helmet post #51). GTSE, I didn't have any problem booking rooms day to day. I either looked at the map to decide where we would be going or simply asked the innkeeper where most people rode to.

it s snowing here right now !!! :yahoo: but its only -2 c :sorry:

just talked with the vp and he told me that the relay between cross point and the st fidele cable bridge where i turn around ,should be open next season .

you re welcome plain-rev !!!

groomer !!!

• 3 weeks later...

back on grass here !!! non -stop rain since early yesterday morning !!! raining like hell right now . since this morning ,it s snowing between mont joli and r d l .some parts of roads are closed .

groomer !!! :sad:

back on grass here !!! non -stop rain since early yesterday morning !!! raining like hell right now . since this morning ,it s snowing between mont joli and r d l .some parts of roads are closed .

groomer !!! :sad:

Groomer, I sense your frustration, we did get some snow in North western Maine today- 3-8" in places on the tail end of the storm.

We got on the tail side of the cold air in the back of the storm, lot of rain before however

RR

took those earlier this morning .river was a lower this morning if i compare with last night.some roads are closed in my area ,road 195 south of matane ,road 299 in the gaspsesie park and theres a few land slides between home and matapedia .also t l r has been damaged between home and la cache.at least it s colder this morning ,- 3 c .

groomer !!!

Post #59 picture 4, it looks like a wave comming at you, and the one of the covered bridge, that thing looks like its sagging.

Man that storm did some damage, it's gonna take a lot of work and time to get things together. :sad:

I wish you guy's the best up there.

Thanks for the updated pictures Groomer. :good:

hi gtse800 !!

we ll have probably more'' surprises '' in the next days !!! since hunting is '' done '' not many peoples ride in the wood.if it s not too cold i ll ride with my 4 w just to see if there s more damages .

don t worry for that covered bridge ,it has been like that for years !!! looks '' tired '' a little bit tho !! ha !! ha !!

and that pic with that wave !!! it s just an ''optical illusion '' if i can say that , i put my camera the closest possible to the water .that s why it looks like a wave is coming at me !!!

groomer !!!

gtse800 !!!

fixed the trail !!! i already began my first run !!!!! btw , my longest one !!! ha !! ha !!! :shok::shok::good::good::yahoo:

mustang , ill probably know more on the local news monday .

groomer !!!

That picture is realy cool :good::good:

Keep on pushing all that snow down from Canada , stay on 95 South all the way to RI, then I can just ride there!!!

hi smclelan !!

i won t be surprise to see damages from ste marguerite to the st fidele cable bridge (east ).there s many long hills theres , so at the base probably it must be not too nices in somes places .on the first pic (town ) there s a little bridge there ,yesterday there was water over that bridge.

must be the 5 th one (town ) 180 ' turn ,won t be surprise to see damage there ,that brook was over the main street friday .

remember going up that farm ,near the intersection of tq 5 and that local trail ,about a quarter mile from there there s a ''pipe '' at the base of that hill ,must be gone !!!

pics ,put a few to show you where i think i might see damages .

groomer !!!

gtse 800 !!

make sure you have coffe at home ,i ll be there late tonight !!! :good:

just saw on the news ,over 100 mm of rain for the matane and ste anne des monts area !!! :wacko:

btw , my brother made the pic, i don t have the ''patience '' to play with those things !!! rather groom !!

groomer !!!

gtse 800 !!

make sure you have coffe at home ,i ll be there late tonight !!! :good:

just saw on the news ,over 100 mm of rain for the matane and ste anne des monts area !!! :wacko:

btw , my brother made the pic, i don t have the ''patience '' to play with those things !!! rather groom !!

groomer !!!

Cool, I will be a waiting. lol :drinks:

hi chopper !!

first of all thanks and sure i remember you .you were the one sitting on my left and looking at my pics with timbo !!!

weather looks good here to have snow this week !!! about 1-2 '' right now in town.

took the pics yesterday pm .

groomer !!!