Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Hi Jean-Guy,

Do know if we can stay at Camp Caron ? is there a # or website ?

Thanks John "CrazySnow "

good question !!i guess they have plenty of room right now ,they are nt working.

i ll try to see my friend today and come back later.

fixing the flat tire,right now !!

jean-guy

east of ste marguerite ,moose ''bulldozed '' a sign.groomer !!!

Is there a fine for that??? Dam those mooses

Dam Groomer that look's good pic #8 were you on the floor !!!!! lol

Don't listen to this guy, he's Craaazzzy.lol. Your tracks are going to fly off at high speed.

Don't listen to this guy, he's Craaazzzy.lol. Your tracks are going to fly off at high speed.

Ha Ha !!!!! lol Just make sure your sled in good running order. Don't forget anything or your track might come OFF LOL!!!:rofl:

Hi Jean-Guy,

Do you know if we can stay at Camp Caron ? is there a # or website ?

Thanks John "CrazySnow "

Ray R. Caron Forestier ltée

Responsable

Raymond Caron

Propriétaire

Adresse

3, rue Lévesque

Cabano, Québec

G0L 1E0

Tél : 418 854-7760

Fax : 418 854-3283

Courriel : ray.r.caron@videotron.ca

i tried to send them an email ,but it did nt work.you could use the fax.since im on hotmail ,there s some adresses i can t send e mail.it happen time to time !!

i saw my friend earlier this morning and he told me that sometimes they take snowmobilers.i thought the logging camp was closed for operations.they are still working but not for our mill in town.for another compagny.

so ,it aint cost much to send a fax or try their e mail adress !!

jean-guy

trailblazer ,there s no fine ,but i see that often.specially during the rut season,sometimes they can make a big mess !!

snowing lightly !!

jean-guy

hi there is about 5 of us from pa. usa wanting to come up jan. 20 to jan. 28 are the trails in good shape to do a loop around the gaspe never been there herd it is a nice sled trip up there any info would be great thank you

Hi there,

Cannot testify as to the conditions of the trails, but if you need help planning your trip, you can check Québec maritime's website: http://www.quebecmaritime.ca/en/sports-and-outdoor-recreation/snowmobiling. You'll find information about lodging, itineraries and general information about the destination!

Besides from infomotoneigistegaspesie.com, you can also check the fcmq website for trail conditions : http://www.fcmq.qc.ca/english/etat_sentiers.asp.

You'll find information on the trails, lodging possibilities, etc.

Hope to see you in Gaspésie this winter!

Ray R. Caron Forestier ltée

Responsable

Raymond Caron

Propriétaire

Adresse

3, rue Lévesque

Cabano, Québec

G0L 1E0

Tél : 418 854-7760

Fax : 418 854-3283

Courriel : ray.r.caron@videotron.ca

i tried to send them an email ,but it did nt work.you could use the fax.since im on hotmail ,there s some adresses i can t send e mail.it happen time to time !!

i saw my friend earlier this morning and he told me that sometimes they take snowmobilers.i thought the logging camp was closed for operations.they are still working but not for our mill in town.for another compagny.

so ,it aint cost much to send a fax or try their e mail adress !!

jean-guy

Thanks Jean - Guy

Don't forget La Cache has rooms available too. Tourism is what will keep his doors open. I am sure the accomadations are about the same in both places, I have stayed in lumber camps before.

Did't know that thanks smclelan. Good to know !!!!

Tim and Thad are heading out of Slowville as I type pouring rain!

Andy

woow !!

i was supposed to be on tq 5 this morning ,but i m waiting til tomorrow .should have a few inches starting later today.then local trails for saturday.anyway at -30 c ,better not looking for troubles.too dangerous and not interesting to call a friend at 4 am !!

jean-guy

Where is Slowville? I hope it is way down south!

Actually it is in PA! The name of their town isn't really Slowville that is the name they tagged on it!

Andy

no mosquitos this morning !!

groomer !!!

Good news Groomer because I hate mosquitos!!!

hi whaler !!

slowville,pa ...i guess !!

groomer !!!

I can verify that it IS raining in PA, got a ton of rain last night, rain is moving out and temp is droping like a rock...

I can verify that it IS raining in PA, got a ton of rain last night, rain is moving out and temp is droping like a rock...

hi phil !!

temps are warming up !!-12 c right now !!

grey sky since 2 pm.

groomer !!!

snow is on its way groomer :good:

hi coldsmoke !!

friend sent me an e mail around noon,telling me that i might be busy next week !!ha!!ha!! hope so !!

old pic from a few years back.they dont plow that road anymore!!too much work.3 miles outside town.

groomer !!!

Groomer! dam your a popular guy, your PM box must be full! :drinks:

ha!!ha!!ha!!

hi jackstraw !!

too may ladies on qr !! ha!!ha!!ha!!!

just checked ,it was nt that bad !!usually there s a little message saying when it s full !!i deleted many !!

pics:climbing the mountain from road 132 in lac saumon.albertville is on the left side .6-7 miles away maybe !!

groomer !!! :drinks:

ha!!ha!!ha!!

hi jackstraw !!

too may ladies on qr !! ha!!ha!!ha!!!

just checked ,it was nt that bad !!usually there s a little message saying when it s full !!i deleted many !!

pics:climbing the mountain from road 132 in lac saumon.albertville is on the left side .6-7 miles away maybe !!

groomer !!! :drinks:

I guess the ladies are relentless! Still says you can't receive messages! You must be putting QR in overload!!

I guess the ladies are relentless! Still says you can't receive messages! You must be putting QR in overload!!

ha!!ha!! i will pm you and give my e mail adress by the time i fix it !!! ha!!ha!!

groomer !!!