Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

hi gtse800!!!

you re right !! hope i have the right words .good pics ,when you can see a little bit '' further '' and put your '' imagination '' to work !!!!

should receive 4 '' of snow for tomorrow morning .

groomer !!!

to be honest i m not really sure about the word '' waiters " , i have an idea but i won t tell !!! ha !! ha !!

from what i understood from your question ,i took those pics by walking on the side of the river .

phil1 : looks like a snake for sure, you can even see the '' eye '' but also like a vertebral column !!!

dont see much , but on the second pic la cache is about 30 miles in front.

groomer !!!

hi kdelabruere !!!

for sure it won t be this week ,there s enough snow to ride on large roads ,but we need more in some fields and where the trail is narrow with large branches over the trail .friends of mine went to ste marguerite yesterday and there was 1.5 feet +, there .last week end some farmers were complaining because few'' a ?? h???? '' were riding everywhere in their fields .but weather looks good for snow this week ,even tonight !!!

earliest i began to groom dec 10 , 01 or 02 .

groomer !!!

Groomer your pics are the best all your pics remind me of all the times Ive been to your area. Hopefuly we can meet up some day I know it wont be this year as for my back injury..There is no ride better than the gaspe loop.. Ive done it 5 times :yahoo::drinks:

All summer and fall, looking at Groomers fanstic pictures, he inspired me to take a few more then I normally doo.

It's makes it a bit tougher to decide what pic's to take when we are crusing at 40 t0 60mph. :good:

Here is a few more.

IMG_1376.jpg

MontValinsNov24-07020.jpg

MontValinsNov24-07021.jpg

MontValinsNov24-07022.jpg

MontValinsNov24-07023.jpg

MontValinsNov24-07025.jpg

hi mr t !!!

thanks a lot !!! sure it must be a lot of fun to look at pics of a trail you have ''ridden '' ( sp )in the past .btw i ll begin grooming tomorrow morning .tq 5 + a local trail .should be a long run !!!

hope to meet you one day !!!

thanks again !!!

groomer !!! :drinks:

happy for you gtse800 !!!

if my pics can give you new ideas !!! don t be shy to try different things.there s no LIMITS to photography .the more you takes ,the better you ll be and you ll gain more experience !!

last pic ,don t try this at home with your sled !!! ha !! ha !!!

groomer !!! :drinks:

went grooming tq 5 yesterday ,it was very slow going up hill ,snow was kind of '' rotten '' at the base .there s a few mooses on the trail .should return on local trails this morning if weather is nice !!

groomer !!!

few more !!!

groomer !!!

Looks like TQ5 is open for bussines! :good:

I don't know anything about grooming at all but, when I was up Valin's last week, all the groomers I saw did not have a drag, they was (Brushing ? ) the trails.

The snow was soft up there that week, and it looks like the trails you are grooming is iced up on top.

Would that be the reason?

if they had no drags , (guess) probably because there was a lot of snow or like you said for brushing .also trail can pass in some ''swampy '' places ,so mixing snow ,mud ,etc together help to freeze faster and work better with no drag.

and no ,snow was nt icy .if you look at the 9 th pic ,probably only the effect of light .snow was soft on top but ''rotten '' at the base .

groomer !!!