Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Jean - Guy,

Your pictures are just amazing, love the detail and the creativity, although my favorites are smooth grommed trails.

Many thanks for your hard work,

To Love life and do what you love, is the greatest pleasure of all!!!

Dale

Jean - Guy,

Your pictures are just amazing, love the detail and the creativity, although my favorites are smooth grommed trails.

Many thanks for your hard work,

To Love life and do what you love, is the greatest pleasure of all!!!

Dale

hi dale !!

thank you very !!well ,when i m in a good mood to take pics ,i like to take care of details !! before ,years back,let say i was shy about creativity ,but now because i take a lot of pics ,i guess i have no choices to be more creative,specially when i groom always the same trails !!

my dad always told me to use what i had between my 2 ears !!ha!!ha!!ha!! :lol::lol::lol:

...big thank you again for coming up here again for the gathering ,great meeting you + friends.like i said to shane ,sorry if i was in a hurry on the saturday night.there was a few ''thirsty '' guys in that schoolbus !!ha!!ha!!

on the pic ,la coulée douce is as far as you can see lights,just off the middle ,on the left a bit.took the pic last night,while grooming in town,bought a new tripod !!

thanks again !!

jean-guy :drinks:

just too bad, i was at the wrong place for the sunset !!too many trees.with the heat and the big clouds ,i guess i missed nice pics !!

time to stop posting pics ,if i want to be in shape later tonight !!!

groomer !!!

Not the city boy. Lol. Nice pics Jean-Guy. Ha Ha Ha !!!!

ha!!ha!!ha!!

hi john !!

im on my way to groom !!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

...............so ,you ll be able to help saguenay bill to milk the cows this morning !!ha!!ha!!

Just got to my office... ha ha cows milked and ready to take phone calls...

Great pictures Jean Guy... keep that snow there we will be back in end of March...Can't wait. :)

hi all !!

back from my ''office '' !!ha!!ha!!

well ,it has been fast !!trail was still an 8.5 !!

left at 4 am and back at 12:15 pm

- 18 c at 2 30 am and now 0 c and my thermother is in a shadow area + blue sky !!looks like april 10th !!

saw roughly 40 sleds,most of them coming from cross point !!

sled dog,don t be shy to send a few samples of your ''beer '' !! :lol:

phil , posting at 10 hrs 14 am ,75 % of my day is gone !!! :lol:

if you don t mind ,i won t take phone calls before 4 30 pm ,i m getting closer to my couch ,even if i don t feel asleep !! :p

groomer !!! :drinks:

Groomer,

Bowf7 and I passed by the Club house on Wed. evening on our ride from Perce to Amqui . Long run and had no time to stop. Amazing amount of work put into that trail system through out Quebec . We rode 1150 miles over 4 days and did not see many other sleds? Just wondering if the number of riders are lower this season? Great work Jean Guy, always look forward to your posts and pictures. We will be back.

Edited by jtktm

Hi Jean-Guy ,

The pics look Great !!! Thanks buddy !!!! your the Best groomer in my book.

CrazySnow !!!!

thanks john !!

grooming is tons of hrs !!you like it or you don t !!should be 12 years of grooming for me next week !!started in feb 00!!

snowing lightly right now and -15c !!

Groomer,

Bowf7 and I passed by the Club house on Wed. evening on our ride from Perce to Amqui . Long run and had no time to stop. Amazing amount of work put into that trail system through out Quebec . We rode 1150 miles over 4 days and did not see many other sleds? Just wondering if the number of riders are lower this season? Great work Jean Guy, always look forward to your posts and pictures. We will be back.

hi jtktm !!

thanks !!

maybe too early to give you an answer!!usually ,february is the busiest month for us here !!hard to tell right now!!the only thing i have to ''gauge ''myself about that ,its when i start grooming and i see if the trail is rough or not !!

many learned to wait til march to come in the gaspesie !!days are longer ( light ) and the traffic is lower !!

brought the machine back to the gas station,there was a few '' riders '' on tq 5 !!

looks like the sun wants to come out ,-12c !!

btw,world is very small,that quebecer shot in florida was originally from ste florence ,town next to mine.but he was living in la tuque since many years !!

groomer !!!

What's this is see, is that foot prints??? you're loosing your touch JG and making holes in the trails too, what are we to do with you now? lol.

Nice pics JG, thanks alot, some locals and are thinking of returning to the Gaspe in March for a year ender, hope to meet up with you again.

What's this is see, is that foot prints??? you're loosing your touch JG and making holes in the trails too, what are we to do with you now? lol.

Nice pics JG, thanks alot, some locals and are thinking of returning to the Gaspe in March for a year ender, hope to meet up with you again.

hi trailblazer !!

here's 2 better ones !! :p:p:p

your eyes concentration should be on the machine ,not on my foot prints on the left side,first pic.ha!!ha!!ha!!

sometimes i stop too often and i just forget about the foot prints!!i try to take the pics in a hurry most of the time !!

if you expect to come back send a pm a day or 2 before coming ,just in case !!

thanks !!

Love the Pics "G"!

And thanks for the help with the Lens for the Helmet, No-Hair will realy appreciate it. Felix was quick in responding.

Thanks

GutZ

hi gutz !!

bienvenue !!glad that he 's been able to help you + brother !!

hi to ''hairy gutz '' and ''no hair gutz ''

few pics of felix in action last week end !!

groomer !!! :drinks:

left around 5 am,-21 c and back around 2 30 pm ,-14c ,windy a lot !!not the greatest day to ride !!saw about 20 sleds ,going not too fast because of the cold i guess !!

few little drifts on my way back !!

groomer !!!

HI GROOMER

5 of us from Pa. are coming up your way on 2/23. We'll stop at your club house to see if your around so we can meet you. We really appreciate all your pictures and all the grooming you do for us. We are starting at Rimouski on 2/19 and doing the gaspe loop returning on the 2/24. THANKS Brian from Pa.