Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

I remember you and I going into the big camp in the second picture one time we were on the VTT's.

remember that !!

went taking diner there with linda,sister and b i l back in march !! the guy there spend most of his winter at his camp.

passed by ste marguerite this afternoon ,right after you cross main street ..there was a tree harvester there with a pulpjack cutting trees !!

they let a few along main street !!well , i guess it ll bring more wind !!

then ,once on the other side of the fields with the 2 channels...look like there ll be a few windwills before going down the long hill !!

not sure yet or only bla-bla-bla...looks like they might build a gas station and restaurant in ste marguerite !

jean-guy

Camp! With your sister and bil etc. Now I get it!! Looks a lot different without snow! Wow!

hi linda !!

ya..looks different !!saw my first moose this afternoon about 2 miles from there..

back in the early 80's my brother (dealership) was leasing that camp for 100.00$$ a year !!

jean-guy

hahahahha!! steven !!

well linda !!

if you expect to do a grooming run with me ,,,,better bring some knitting to do !!very long to seat in the passenger seat for 10-15 hrs looking at the scenery !!

fun for the first few miles ,then when you realize that you re gone for many hrs...could be tough!!

....and im a person with few words !! hahahhaha!!!

ps: sorry if i took long to reply ,spent the week end doing firewoods!!

pic of my last load !!! :tease:

jean-guy :drinks:

Just remember Jean-Guy...in ONTARIO we build better women! I can knitt this sweater and groom at the same time! You'll be napping in the passenger seat.

Oh and PS...bring ear plugs, I am a women with MANY words!

Haha

Cheers!

Linda

Just remember Jean-Guy...in ONTARIO we build better women! I can knitt this sweater and groom at the same time! You'll be napping in the passenger seat.

Oh and PS...bring ear plugs, I am a women with MANY words!

Haha

Cheers!

Linda

hahahahaha!!! can t stop laughing !!

ear plugs won t be enough !!

better bring my muffs !!!

ps:...i guess you can knitt if the machine is running idle !!

jean-guy

back from a 62 miles ride!!

5 mooses !!

on my way back ,before arriving to the cb behind church....saw a racoon ...im sure its the first one since the late 60's !!

pic 3 .....tuesday ,all 6 mooses were as far as you can see the road.

thx all..

small lakes are frozen....big ones not yet !!...pics of lake frenette few miles from my camp !!

great weather here for riding since a week...blue sky again this morning!!...was -2c at 8 am ...now +7c !!

linda...pic 3...where you climbed on the side of the ditch last may to get closer to moose !!

last pic..there was 2 mooses right in front of me yesterday...can t see much clearcut ...road is higher...road for camp ,in the middle of the pic ,from right to left .

just checked...13 808 km on the 4w !!

Hi Jean Guy,

Glad your back !!! Thanks for the Pics they look Nice !!

Are you getting old " you know that 50 thing :rofl: :rofl: just kidding " I don't like when you don't Post to much , your probably talking to that sledgirl,what's her name. lol :rofl: :rofl:

LOVE YOU GUYS You know I'm just having fun waiting for the Snow. your friend Crazy!!

Edited by crazysnow

Lindasledgirl on location

Reporting for the ``QR`` station!

It has been brought to our attention....

that we have a very special occasion!

You might get out some Redwood

and we`ll raise a glass to toast...

Quebec Riders famous ``Groomer``

is about to make his 3000th post!!

Lindasledgirl on location

Reporting for the ``QR`` station!

It has been brought to our attention....

that we have a very special occasion!

You might get out some Redwood

and we`ll raise a glass to toast...

Quebec Riders famous ``Groomer``

is about to make his 3000th post!!

Groomer you really are a special person thanks for all your POST !!!!!

LOL !!! Linda that Hat looks mighty familiar . It looks good on you. Funny Stuff !!

Groomer, if you have 3,000 posts you must of contribiuted 10,000 photo's. Thank you!! I tune in every day to catch a glimpse of the scenery,and wildlife that you capture on film so well. Salut mon chum, Martin

Edited by plain-rev

Seems the truck slipped a little on the road....we pulled over for a little extra weight lol

Edited by lindasledgirl

Well, I had to send in for re-enforcements...Seems getting the 3000th post was not as easy as we thought.

Steven had to be pulled out of meeting in PEI to attend the Albertville Clubhouse annual supper and see if we couldn`t get the Groomer motivated to continue with his QR posts.

Hopefully having Steven here will have helped!

Lindasledgirl

QR reporter for the 3000th pic event here in the Matapedia Valley!