Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Great pictures Jean-Guy!!

Hope you have a good night grooming!!

We will be looking for pictures tomorrow!

Linda

Great pictures Jean-Guy!!

Hope you have a good night grooming!!

We will be looking for pictures tomorrow!

Linda

good morning linda + all !!

unable to sleep,left at midnight and back at 8 am..

my best run so far this season...no traffic ...tons of snow and very cold....-24c.

pic with daylight...long hill ,half a mile behind...

last pic...can see tq 5 in the field...albertville side....little bridge about 1 mile lower

i did my 2 channels in ste marguerite !!..about time !!

time for a nap !!!

tons of moose tracks !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Hi Jean Guy!!

It looks like you're happy now! Trails look good and glad you saw lots of moose tracks!

I think there is an old optimists saying....." where there are moose tracks

...must be moose!".

I know you must have saved a special one for me!

Can't wait! 10 days!

Linda

Did the Gilbert work better in the deep snow with the drag on or did you already have the trail groomed once with the Sur Trac?

Did the Gilbert work better in the deep snow with the drag on or did you already have the trail groomed once with the Sur Trac?

hi steven !!

awesome the traction on that machine!!not shy at all to stop up hills to take pics.

more hp.....more stable in deep snow !!bull down with blades down and go !!!and faster than sur trac !!

difference is like climbing up hog's back without snowshoes!!

same run with sur trac...12-13 hrs!!!saved at least 4 hrs....180 liters of fuel for 8 hrs.

go up hillls...no spinning ...up and up all the time ...

i rather work with sur trac drag though...i did the 2 channels in ste marguerite...just like i was on grass !!

left at midnight and started to see a bit of daylight on top of the long hill !!!no waste of time...always go forward !!

i heard that there s tons and tons of snow at the ''stump '''!!

need to check the hills before causapscal river.......on ice!!!better be careful with that ...ditches are deep...very deep !!!

Hi Jean Guy!!

It looks like you're happy now! Trails look good and glad you saw lots of moose tracks!

I think there is an old optimists saying....." where there are moose tracks

...must be moose!".

I know you must have saved a special one for me!

Can't wait! 10 days!

Linda

hi linda !!

here s a special one for you !!!...hahaha!!

ya very happy ...what a difference !!just like grooming seating on the couch !!!

just surprised me that i did nt see mooses..tons of trcks starting 3 miles outside ste marguerite !!

need to go across town tonight...no place to '' plug '' the machine here at home..thats why i let it run idle last night!!

lost my parking !!!!

hi linda !!

here s a special one for you !!!...hahaha!!

ya very happy ...what a difference !!just like grooming seating on the couch !!!

just surprised me that i did nt see mooses..tons of trcks starting 3 miles outside ste marguerite !!

need to go across town tonight...no place to '' plug '' the machine here at home..thats why i let it run idle last night!!

lost my parking !!!!

Oh Look, Grooming in Australia!

Love the Pics.

GutZ

Oh Look, Grooming in Australia!

Love the Pics.

GutZ

hi gutz and ext !!

wrong answer !!!off the trail a bit !!...new zealand !!!

just back !!2 bad nights in a row..let the machine just beside road 132 in lac saumon..unable to climb long hill!!...i ll need a truck (floan )??? to bring machine back in town or st alexandre !!

awesome week !!..-8c tonight !!

last pic...road 132 is right behind ..i let machine just on the left !!

hi gutz and ext !!

wrong answer !!!off the trail a bit !!...new zealand !!!

just back !!2 bad nights in a row..let the machine just beside road 132 in lac saumon..unable to climb long hill!!...i ll need a truck (floan )??? to bring machine back in town or st alexandre !!

awesome week !!..-8c tonight !!

last pic...road 132 is right behind ..i let machine just on the left !!

What happened, stuck?

Hope that is all, you don't need groomer trouble right now!!

Stopped by the club house on Sunday to say Hi :drinks: Think you might have been taking a :lazy: Left a request with the bartender :angel: . Love the valley and you work magic with that groomer Jean Guy . Best trails all day in PQ. Rode out of Maine to NB (with help from Coldsmoke Thxs) up around to Rimouski which was really thin on snow. Then to Albertville to see the "Man" . Then back over to Cambelton NB.

I assume the hill is too icy?? Otherwise that Gilbert should be able to climb a tree, we run 3 of them. One trick I have used is to back up the hill this puts all the weight on the tractor and a lot more traction. Neck gets sore looking bakwards. Good luck and keep up the excellent work!! Wish we had some of that snow to play with.

What happened, stuck?

Hope that is all, you don't need groomer trouble right now!!

hi steven !!

no...but came close !!

near the par 3...log cabin ..there s 2 hills...all ice..no sand...spend 1 hrs there spinning tracks on ice and trying to find traction in the snow bank ...

i wanted to go absolutely to st alexandre and lac saumon...im behind a bit with grooming ..

i said a few bad words !!!hhahahaha !!

then in lac saumon ....turned around ...and at the steepest part of the hill ...lost traction and trail is narrow....let the machine near road 132 for the night.

checked on google earth this morning and found a new place to climb

need to bring back the gilbert in albertville in the morning..11 hrs today ..

Looks like its been windy!!!!

How did you get home?

hi linda !!

called one of the directors ..must put them to work time to time !!...hhahhaha...it was 11 pm ..

at the lake..we ve been there back in march !!

jean-guy

Stopped by the club house on Sunday to say Hi :drinks: Think you might have been taking a :lazy: Left a request with the bartender :angel: . Love the valley and you work magic with that groomer Jean Guy . Best trails all day in PQ. Rode out of Maine to NB (with help from Coldsmoke Thxs) up around to Rimouski which was really thin on snow. Then to Albertville to see the "Man" . Then back over to Cambelton NB.

hi momo !!

thx !!

just to bad !!ya ,i was on couch watching daytona 500 and fell asleep ....hahha!!

then left grooming around 6 hrs i think !!

have nt seen the waitress since 2-3 weeks i think !!

left around 10 30 am from lacsaumon and back at 9 45 pm....

I assume the hill is too icy?? Otherwise that Gilbert should be able to climb a tree, we run 3 of them. One trick I have used is to back up the hill this puts all the weight on the tractor and a lot more traction. Neck gets sore looking bakwards. Good luck and keep up the excellent work!! Wish we had some of that snow to play with.

hi sno_twister !!

ya..it was too icy !!

absolutely right!!great traction !!surprising !!!feel very secure driving that !!deep snow and drifts !!

lots of hp .....i could see the difference friday in long hills east of ste marguerite !!save a lot of time time !!

im use to the sur trac drag .....it feel strange a bit not to be able to lift the pan...need to get use to that .

no problems with my neck..im use to that and i hate looking in the mirrors !!

Looks good JG. Lots of Snow. " CrazySnow ". Lol

hi crazysnow !!

ya ..lots of snow !!..never seen trail for lake that rough !!

looks like some had the trail rage in the last few days !!..hahaha!!

on my way to albertville shortly !!

blue sky day again..-20c right now !!

jean-guy

Good Morning Jean-Guy!!

That's so cute!!! We need to take some paint and put QR on his cap!

Not too bad on the snow...but still need more! What is with the warm weather?

I better get the boots on, but I think I will wait till I do my 15+ hour drive! Then it can snow!

Linda

Good Morning Jean-Guy!!

That's so cute!!! We need to take some paint and put QR on his cap!

Not too bad on the snow...but still need more! What is with the warm weather?

I better get the boots on, but I think I will wait till I do my 15+ hour drive! Then it can snow!

Linda

bonjour mademoiselle !!....hahhaha!!

ya could be an idea !!

snow is still good but melting a bit everyday.....-20c this morning at 6 am and right now must be at least 10c...

pics from my run up to albertville!!

wait before putting your boots..im just coming back to life !!!

i had the chance to ride a bit today..but i arrived too late !!

im almost sure that you ll recognize a few places on the trail!!

jean-guy

Bonsoir Monsieur,

Great pics...bridge is very original...good job!!

So...picture one is where I stopped to look at town, then right after there, go through the forest of deer.

I as well see the trail to the club house with the view and I think the hydro line before the cable bridge?

Of course the place I went 'off the trail' and that is just to name a few.

Keep the trails packed, I will be there in a week! Have a 'system' heading your way...hope it brings snow and not rain!

Linda

Edited by lindasledgirl