Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

hi all !!!

few pics before crashing on my couch !!!...back from grooming tq 5 ....only mini drifts near by '' school bus '' and behind houses in ste marguerite...rest was a-1 !!!

very low traffic....5 sleds while grooming ....

then 4 while climbing hill for gas station and maybe 8-10-12 fueling while i was fueling my machine !!!

not bad hey jg ??? great imagination in the gaspesie !!!..hahha

good point vt blu ...but once in a while ain t hurt much !!!

hi gt rider !!!

great !!!

thx.....-25c at 3 15 am this morning and right now - 8c !!!great conditions ....buuuuuutt ,heard on radio while grooming , might have rain tomorrow...after getting a few inches of snow...if so ,hope it won t hurt much !!!

should be around 0 c ...still a week ..things have time to change !!!

awesome day for riding !!!

jean-guy

I had to look twice to figure out the first picture. The last one is a nice shot, many many people have stopped there to take a picture.

I couldn't figure out the 1st image...Still puzzled...Any help ?

Temps to rise in the mid 40's F here today...Currently raining lightly...Heavier rain forecasted later in the day ...Pittsburg NH

Thanks Groomer....

Paddy O

Edited by nyskidooerinnewhampshire

I couldn't figure out the 1st image...Still puzzled...Any help ?

Temps to rise in the mid 40's F here today...Currently raining lightly...Heavier rain forecasted later in the day ...Pittsburg NH

Thanks Groomer....

Paddy O

A little hint

It's what propels the dozer

bonjour a tous !!!

just back from amqui !!! a bit of freezing rain...but nothing to bother at all...snowing heavy right now...very nice !!!...-10c !!!

smclelan ...you re getting old !!! hahhaha... great spot to take pics of town ...maybe a bit too much bad trees for sledders to take pics...but when i stop there...i climb on the highest point of track..give me a little extra !!!

paddy o....a bit tricky pic !!!

jg...you re right...you just won a free glass of wine !!!

ps...went up to '' school bus ''...street is very narrow going up there.....woman coming toward me...she had fog in her windshield....looks like she never saw me...

she almost sent me in the '' rhubarb ''' hahhaha..i was on my way to climb snow bank ...had to stop....close enough to kiss...mirrors almost touched !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Damn women drivers...

hi phil !!!

hahah...i know her....might have a talk with her if i see her at the grocery !!!

up to now...very happy ...very light drizzle in the afternoon.....enough fresh snow to absorb everything !!!

btw..heavy snow stopped around 1 pm ..

-8 c right ...foggy up the hills !!!

jean-guy

Please keep us posted on trail damage we are heading up there 2/21. Thanks

hi jak !!!

not my pic...i ll try to take a few pics later...all ice everywhere....went to bed at 1 am and it was still raining ...at 5 am.....all frozen !!

pic..where tq 5 cross logging road !!!

i ll be back later !!!

jean-guy

hi all !!!

well ,sad day this morning !!!

went to check many places...still white everywhere ....buuuuttt from thin to very thin !!! few icy spots...could nt make it to st alexandre trail ...back roads were rock'n roll !!!

could nt make it to ''school bus ''...looks like plow truck had hard times climbing hill !!!

for those who expected to come in the next days.....better reconsider your trip before wasting your money !!!

friend of mine in caplan ...next to new richmond....got 6'' of fresh snow yesterday ,but rained on top of that !!!

-3c right now and a bit of sunshine !!!

jean-guy

Good "Recon" job there JG!

I see there are a few sleds running and it does look icy (scratchers could come in handy)

looks like base is solid, just need a lot of snow on top!

We have 2 more weeks still so hope we get snow!!

hi mcstar and pinkm1 !!!

thx !!!

-3c this afternoon ...trail was nt that hard...sure ..ice scratchers is a big help !!!

few inches on top of that and it ll be perfect !!!

hope to have the right word....hard to judge / gauge everyone '' standards '' about trail conditions !!!...for sure ..still very rideable !!!

last night ,in matane ,there was quebecers...said on french forum ,trail was ok !!!they were almost done with the gaspesie loop ... he never talked about rain...so , i can t tell

and if memory still good,a guy from baie comeau said it was snowing ...don t know how much...i ll try to find thread tonight !!!

pics from last season !!!

jean-guy

Hi JG

Newbrunswick got blasted with rain and for the most part no sledding right now.

We are very interested in your reports. In the new few weeks we will try to get up your way.

May try to leave from Cabano and go through Squatech then to your area.

Keep the reports coming!

Merci