Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

hi all !!!

great shots guys...nice to see sunsets from different places !!! i was in the '' moon '' last night ..forgot to post those pics ...being in the '' moon '' means...not paying attention ...mind is somewhere else !!!

iceman ....on my way back yesterday ...noticed the difference with last friday ...more yellow and light green in the leaves..

this morning ,missed nice pics in albertville...right after church , looking toward my town ...logging road..zec...etc..valleys were full of fog...showing only tips of mountains...super nice !!

31 c here today

forgot ...last week or 2 weeks ago...grader operator on logging road was at mile 30 ....he saw a cougar on the road !!! he took a pic...but waaaay too far ...

pic of myself...hahahhaha....saturday ...few seconds before starting my moose run....6c friday night around 1 am...

jean-guy :drinks:

hi jg...vt blu and florida snowman !!!

nice wood jg...you should do like me..use an axe...beer is way better at the end of day ...i wish i could have a lake next to camp...

great shot tom !!!

28c today ...raining time to time now !!!

pic of sunset from top of mt logan...must be 97 or 98...35 mm pic...

sunrise at my camp !!!

jean-guy

bonsoir a tous !!!

few pics from the weekend....probably my worse one since may...

1 moose...2 coyotes...and that snake...very quiet with partridges....see one every 100 miles + !!!

nice t-storms this morning while having breakfast !!!

btw...checked mileage on my 4w...1250 miles !!!

jean-guy

Hi JG look like fall there yet ?

hi artsled !!!

not much yet !!! still very green with yellow....just a bit of red....but it ll change !!!

heavy rain for a few hrs this morning with strong winds !!!

lot colder tonight ....7 c !!!

no frost lately !!!

jean-guy

Pretty cool the last few nights here too JG, 5° and 6°. Foggy in the mornings.

Old man winter is not far off.

hi jg !!!

yaaa...cold last night ...but warmer this morning !!! 9 c around 7 am i think !!

7 moose + 2 coyotes and the one on the pic on my way back tonight !!!

started riding around 4 15 pm ...noticed sky was black on west side....within 8 miles , rain started...went back to camp and packed my stuff..

was nt interested to spend all night alone sitting at the table !!! hahha

i did a bit of volunteering this morning ...about 6 miles east side of my camp . i spent the morning cleaning side of the road with thinning saw...lots of alders...was narrow !! 4.5 tank of gas !!!

jean-guy

Great stuff J G !!! :drinks:

hi phil !!!

thx !!! friday night ,while riding on a not too wide road....entering a corner not too fast , big coyote jumped on the road within 20 ' in front of me !!!

just lucky i was nt doing an imitation of '' king kenny '' ....i could have lost traction avoiding the coyote and take a ride in the rhubarb !!!........hahhaha

pic 5 ...mt white !!! can see the bowl a bit !!!

jean-guy

Great pic JG!!! Winter will be back soon and the winter internet friends !!

hi artsled !!!

thx...right ...winter is getting closer !!! there ll be more action !!!

friend of mine works in fermont....a very-very little bit of snow during weekend...

to make a short story ...this morning at work.....mom + calf , 80' from me ...around 9 am !!!

jean-guy

Oh JG those are magnificent shots, I wish I could get out that much at my country place to capture the local wildlife on film

Too much work up there to go off exploring.......I'll try to escape for a few hours next time and give back a few.

Stay tuned

Oh JG those are magnificent shots, I wish I could get out that much at my country place to capture the local wildlife on film

Too much work up there to go off exploring.......I'll try to escape for a few hours next time and give back a few.

Stay tuned

post-44-0-66881500-1474415480_thumb.jpg

post-44-0-64498500-1474415532_thumb.jpg

hi jg !!!

merci !!!

don t be shy ...post a few if possible...i ll be happy to see a few from your area !!!

old pic from the 90' s !!!

p-1 ...old road at my camp

p-2....faribault camp...trail 595

p-3....mt logan

jean-guy

Great pics Jean-Guy!

Love the harvest moon rise last Friday night!

Hope you're doing well.

Best,

Tom

post-44-0-89327200-1475018863_thumb.jpg

post-44-0-96107600-1475018921_thumb.jpg

post-44-0-50090000-1475018986_thumb.jpg

post-44-0-60277700-1475019029_thumb.jpg

hi tom !!!

merci !!! doing fine !!!...friend told me that moon should be closer in november !!!

-3c last 2 morning !!

season at the camp is coming to an end in a few weeks !!!

i work a few miles outside town....so , yesterday morning ,right after my first tank of gas...heard noises about 3/4 miles away on the wood lot of neighbor ...wood against wood...probably 2 bulls fighting friendly ...

then this morning ...just before starting ...put a new blade on my thinning saw...while installing the blade...heard a diesel truck coming on the wood lot of neighbor ...i guess it was an operator...tree harvester work there since yesterday .....then ,guy started the harvester...

as soon he started the machine...heard a few cracks about 200 ' in front of me....i was thinking maybe mom + calf from last week ...

i was on my way to stand on a stump for a better view....but changed my mind for a better surprise....so , i waited ,while sitting on a stump...took about 20'' ....walking very slowly ...bull about 80' ahead of me...he walked up to the road ...then bye !!

jean-guy

First pic JG looks like a dude giving you the stare down, large leaf simulates flopped over hair, left droplet as an eye and other white droplet a mouth.

I've seen the temp drop as low as 3° In my neck of the woods, no minuses yet.

You need to get yourself a sled for the winter week ends at the chalet and do some touring with the QR's.