Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

i was nt there jg....i was at my camp ....

hahaha....playhard....

if i do it...no one will recognize me in town !!!...ahha

there will be heavy traffic in albertville....they are going to fix the road up the church....i use that road to go to work 

jean-guy

dealership 2.jpg

13 hours ago, Trailblazer said:

Must be the bacon pizza stirring him up.

hi jg !!!

i think you re right !!!...ahaha

wooowww....those 2 hots days brought some friends back !!!

mosquitoes and black flies festival this morning !!! woo hooo !!!

if weather permit ,light rain time to time.....i ll cut the grass for the first time at my summer office in a few hrs !!!

jean-guy

DSC_6410.JPG

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 5:13 PM, groomer said:

i was nt there jg....i was at my camp ....

hahaha....playhard....

if i do it...no one will recognize me in town !!!...ahha

there will be heavy traffic in albertville....they are going to fix the road up the church....i use that road to go to work 

jean-guy

Glad for your family to be able to expand their business. We are losing many ATV/SXS, snowmobile, motorcycle, boat, etc. dealers in my area so that you usually only have one choice for a manufacturer.

2 hours ago, vt_bluyamaha54 said:

Glad for your family to be able to expand their business. We are losing many ATV/SXS, snowmobile, motorcycle, boat, etc. dealers in my area so that you usually only have one choice for a manufacturer.

hi vt blu !!!

great to hear from you...thx...i guess in whatever you sell ,manufacturers are '' tightening '' the screw !!!

samething for me here ...only one choice of chainsaw...husky !!!

not my pic....from a girl in ste marguerite .....first ever traffic jam i hear of ste marguerite...

tq 5 is just 2-300' behind photographer !!!

2 cold morning in a row....2 c at 5 am this morning ....yesterday i thought to put my snow tires back ....hahaha

still working few miles from clubhouse !!!

jean-guy

chantal.jpg

chantal 2.jpg

6 hours ago, timbo said:

Great Pic, JG!!!

bonsoir timbo !!!

merci !!! just too bad , i had better one ...but just can t post them !!!

this is the lake where i go to party ....well , they still have a big problem there.....maybe 10-12 years ago ....they elevated the water level ...

since maybe 5 years...fishing is poor ...getting worse every years....they are trying to find the problem ....many cabin owners don t even fish anymore ...fishing is way too poor 

need lots of patience !!!

jean-guy

DSC_6456.JPG

DSC_6460.JPG

On 6/17/2017 at 6:48 AM, artsled said:

How's the black flies??

hi artsled !!!

not bad at all ....i ve seen a lot worse....so cold...they don t fly much !!! ahhaha

bad weekend....not the greatest weather....grey sky....and not much genius for pics...

don t think i rode 20 miles with 4w..

jean-guy

DSC_6654.JPG

DSC_6648.JPG

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_6647.JPG

On 2017-06-16 at 0:52 PM, groomer said:

spraying for budworms !!!

still see a few everyday when working .....almost 0 c this morning at 5 am...

https://www.facebook.com/aruel2/videos/10154495313841689/

I like those brisk cool morning temps.

19 hours ago, Trailblazer said:

I like those brisk cool morning temps.

hi jg !!!

met a friend at  grocery ...work on park matane....he said they are spraying since 3 weeks there...i know they sprayed by lake casault ...20 mins from camp by 4w !!

well , hot and humid ...mix of everything ...all dressed....mosquitoes...black flies and deer flies...crazy !!!

saw lots of budworms today

wish i could be like that today .....pic.....hahhaha

not my kind of weather...too hot !!!

jean-guy

10 12 13 117.jpg

I think you have something on your face. Right there, above your eye.

44 minutes ago, groomer said:

hi jg !!!

met a friend at  grocery ...work on park matane....he said they are spraying since 3 weeks there...i know they sprayed by lake casault ...20 mins from camp by 4w !!

well , hot and humid ...mix of everything ...all dressed....mosquitoes...black flies and deer flies...crazy !!!

saw lots of budworms today

wish i could be like that today .....pic.....hahhaha

not my kind of weather...too hot !!!

jean-guy

10 12 13 117.jpg

GutZ

hi gutz and paddy o !!!

well , if there was something ....not there anymore...

first ride of the season with the sled of the girlfriend of a friend of mine....yamaha phazer...dec 10 th 2014 !!!

don t mind freezing my face...do that often ....keep my face warmer for later....no hospital...

thundering right now....well , while looking at some pics before supper....this came back to mind....when groomer was parked outside town, back in the early 00's...i remember going grooming tq 5 ....i was next to farm going down the field...and just like that ...heavy snow and snowing like crazy  and i noticed the sky was turning kind of purple...

so, i lowered the volume of cd player and i could hear the thunder....

just by hazard about half an hr ago ...watching tv show '' strange weather ''...they were talking about that .....its cold air pushing warm air upward ...and instead of water ...its snow...

guy said ,you must be lucky to see that ....happen about 6x a year on your side of the fence !!!

during winter ...if you hear the thunder...because its  right over your head...compared to summer ,can hear that for miles !!!

jean-guy

DSC_0130.JPG

DSC_0214.JPG