Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

bonsoir a tous !!!

right quebec bob...trail is hard and snow was '' stiff '' to groom this morning ...and probably colder at the warming ...muffler was '' smoking '' at sunrise !!!

...he spun the tracks a few times...

thx gt rider...must be be good for many hrs....3000 hrs something on the meter !!!!

oui ...pas bon iceman .....i guess they ll groom my part of tq 5 with the br.....never drove one !!!

traffic is very low now....trail was still a 8.5 this morning !!!

jean-guy

DSC_6848.JPG

DSC_6905.JPG

DSC_6931.JPG

story about the deer with tag....

went to warden office...on my way there ...met a friend of mine ..he s a warden...landed at the office....closed again...door locked....vroooom ...turned around...

met my friend at gas station ....did nt remember ...he retired a year ago ...don t see him too often...

so,he told me ....its a female....she s been caught in a collar for coyotes ,in town...so, they took a needle...put her on the '' snoring '' mode while removing collar...

then...put tag ....there s another too in town with  a tag ...i could have more info if i could meet the guy who put the tag....happened 2 years ago !!!

still awesome weather....blue sky ...no clouds in sight ....-16c at 7 am !!!

mom + kid....kid need a rear brakes adjustment !!!...ahaha....pic from 09 !!!

jean-guy

DSC02710.JPG

DSC02714.JPG

1 hour ago, PLAYHARD said:

Pic reminds me of riders that follow close in the leader's dust!

"What's that's that smell?!"

:rofl::lol::rofl:

bonjour playhard !!!!

hahaha....absolutely right !!!

great comparison !!! ahha

i just rode my 4w for about an hr on the snow banks in front of the house....nice ones !!!

still blue sky ...snow melting !!!

while looking for pics this morning ...found those...

sur-trac....march 17 th 2010 ....on my way to albertville ...last run.......4w...st alexandre ...march 22 th 2010 !!!

no news of my sport car...don t know where they brought it ....was nt at gas station this morning !!!

jean-guy

DSC07225.JPG

DSC07237.JPG

DSC07266.JPG

DSC07268.JPG

18 minutes ago, Jackstraw said:

Jg

if your around we will be at the clubhouse later this afternoon 

hi jackstraw !!!

no problem ....ask waitress to call me !!!

carleton....march 12 th ....1961 !!!

name of moose is sophie !!!

jean-guy

carleton.jpg

2 hours ago, Jackstraw said:

We are here

waitress doesn’t know your number

aaaaaaaaaaahhhh

very sorry for that ...they have my number for sure !!!

i spent all afternoon in the house waiting ..left at 5 05 pm for grocery ...brought my phone with me...spent 3 mins inside grocery and back home...

having supper right now....

if not too early tomorrow....send a pm ...i could go for a coffee for breakfast ...

jean-guy

camp nov.jpg

must be the new one....joyce....i gave them my number back early february ....they called me 2 weeks ago to meet friends from buffalo !!!

no  news of the machine....mechanic work 12 hrs shift i guess...he works day shift this week ...so ,tough to see him !!!

jean-guy

DSC_9986.JPG

Any updates on trails and trail grooming for this area. Looked like that got some new snow yesterday?  Fort Kent got 12-14 inches.

1 hour ago, Oilman said:

Any updates on trails and trail grooming for this area. Looked like that got some new snow yesterday?  Fort Kent got 12-14 inches.

hi oilman !!!

met mechanic for a min in town this morning ...they were supposed to groom today in albertville...but in the afternoon ....weather went bad.....strong winds and light snow !!!

they should groom my part of tq 5 !!!...maybe they changed their mind because of the wind!!!

still snowing right now...and windy  a bit ...since yesterday ,i guess 12 '' +....

i just checked fb pages of club in rdl...riki and amqui ...no news from them...

only riki willing to groom today ...but with the strong winds...they cancelled...they ll advise later !!!

jean-guy

DSC_4887.JPG

DSC_4885.JPG

49 minutes ago, Oilman said:

Thank you for the update!

just before going to bed last night...club in amqui posted a video...looks like they were on tq 5 and i just saw that riki are grooming today ..

blue sky day .....-7c !!!

jean-guy

DSC_0015 (4).JPG

bonjour !!!

back from amqui .....took back roads to go to albertville.....very quiet at the clubhouse....i saw groomer from albertville crossing main street in town ...my part of tq 5 has been groomed...

then, shortcut for albertville....1 lane only ...

.....stopped at victor's house for the keys of the garage...i was supposed to be there for 1 min or 2 ....spent more than an hr speaking with him ..picked up my stuff in the machine !!!

iceman.....victor said bonjour and showed a few pics of you outside clubhouse !!!

losing sunshine...grey sky coming !!!

jean-guy

DSC_6969.JPG

DSC_6956.JPG

DSC_6957.JPG

DSC_6958.JPG

DSC_6959.JPG

DSC_6960.JPG

DSC_6961.JPG

DSC_6962.JPG

DSC_6965.JPG

DSC_6974.JPG

DSC_6978.JPG

JG. That looks like a heavy hard project. I know the parts are expensive but the labor time is got to be more. Glad you have someone in house to perform the work. Looks like it cleaned up nice. Good luck in putting it back together.

At least you will be ready for next year.

Have a good summer. 

3 hours ago, groomer said:

iceman.....victor said bonjour and showed a few pics of you outside clubhouse !

Salut Victor. Tell him next year we will visit you both for sure. 

bonsoir shore1066 and iceman !!!

looks like a big project...but not that bad i think...the mechanic of the club is a tree harvester operator and also do mechanic on the tree harvester...

looks maybe easy for him...great that he can work in the garage of the club...next 587 !!!

i ll tell victor for sure !!!

-8c tonight !!!

pics...may 13 th ....2017 !!!

jean-guy

DSC_6041.JPG

DSC_6093.JPG