Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

bonjour artsled and doo4adoo !!!

thx...yes very dry...rained a very little bit last night...already gone....sunny and windy today ..saw pics last night of the brook connecting with the pool where the  salmons are stuck....

brook kaputt ....completely dry...

for the fires....as far as i remember ...the only one  i heard of....the one near labrieville...maybe small ones in pq ...heard about anything on the news...

we re very lucky here ....

jean-guy

DSC_3200.JPG

DSC_3171.JPG

DSC_0034 (2).JPG

DSC_3216.JPG

DSC_3301.JPG

DSC_3311.JPG

DSC_3347.JPG

DSC_3400.JPG

bonjour !!!

pics i could nt post last friday ...internet problem...

on my way back from albertville , i took a shortcut and went to take pics of that pool with 300 salmons +....pics with '' gaspé canoe '' !!!

pics with lake and the road...on my way to work ...i go on the left of the mountain....road for st alexis...st francois...l ascension etc....patapedia river and zec rimouski 

no traffic light yet downtown albertville !!!:rolleyes:

pics with the salmons...at the covered bridge...roughly 1 mile lower than the bridge for clubhouse....shortcut ..

i won t be surprised if we have frost next morning........brrrrrrrrrrrr

jean-guy

DSC_3465.JPG

DSC_3468.JPG

DSC_3485.JPG

DSC_3488.JPG

DSC_3490.JPG

DSC_3493.JPG

DSC_3496.JPG

DSC_3498.JPG

mel 3.jpg

mel 4.jpg

mel 5.jpg

mel 6.jpg

JG, I hope some serious rain comes your way soon, does not look good for the salmon..or for that matter , anything, way too dry, lucky no fires, maybe the weather man is saving it all for us this winter, Bob.

1 hour ago, quebec bob said:

JG, I hope some serious rain comes your way soon, does not look good for the salmon..or for that matter , anything, way too dry, lucky no fires, maybe the weather man is saving it all for us this winter, Bob.

bonsoir quebec bob !!!

sure , we need serious rain ....if not , those on wells are going to cry next winter....

i work in the woods since 86 , i never seen a dry summer like that ...im not 100 % sure...since mid may , i don t think i wore my rain coat for 8-10 hrs...spent summer in t-shirt !!!

can t confirm,friend told me that some found dead salmons right at the '' forks ''....downtown !!!

if weatherman keep it for the winter...better go to bed early....

jean-guy

salmons.jpg

just for fun !!!

last friday night...took my moose run....then stopped at the lake for a few beverages...back at my camp around 1 am...

decided to take another beverage...then bed time...

while seating at the table....could hear planes flying over ...then ,suddenly ......DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG.....

just like when you release the pressure on a rubber band....did nt take 2 seconds to think about it ...there s a moose right in front of the patio door...

so, while looking at my head light on the table...i was thinking ...its a chance in 1 million ...so ,looks like i had a memory blank ...forgot to check by the window...

next morning ,first thing to do ....take a bucket go to brook and fill it full of water...i don t use the water pump when im alone...

so, when i opened the patio door on my way out , i saw the rope was down ....then skid marks on my lawn ...

and yes....there was a moose...i guess he tripped on the rope...lost balance...skid marks and he went on left side of the camp !!!

i put a rope there to avoid '' clowns '' to make donuts with their 4w on my property !!!

jean-guy

DSC_3564.JPG

DSC_3561.JPG

8 hours ago, GT Rider said:

hi gt rider !!!

often this summer i thought about that .....no  rain ...very dry ....what kind of winter are we going to have???

hoping they are right....

checked a few mins ago....its 0 c on my thermometer...but no frost on my truck .....and 2 c at 4 am at the airport...4 miles away from my house !!!

bonjour to your wife !!!

jean-guy

DSC_0682.JPG

21 hours ago, GT Rider said:

Bless your soul!

Even if it's flat out wrong, we'll all sleep better for now!

Thanks for sharing!  

:yahoo::good::yahoo::good:

• 2 weeks later...

We can organize a search party, but he would be my first pick to lead it!

If we have a good picture we can get him on the Milk Cartons!

GutZ

5ba1370feb3fe_milkcarton2.JPG.b1976ff9c9a814192adb2b083b2f24ff.JPG

Not for Navigational Purposes.

GutZ

Edited by MrGutz

good morning artsled and gutz !!!

hahhah...finally ...they let me out of jail !!!

before leaving for camp friday , my computer was feeling sick....maybe water in the gas line....when i came back sunday ...worse...checked with brother last night...still samething ...then this morning ....vrooooooooooommm !!!

i guess thre was a ghost somewhere...

on my way to the lake frenette dam last friday ....saw that female ...walking super slowly ...ticks i guess....more than half an hr to walk one mile

rained yesterday morning...water levels still very low.....ste florence and lac saumon....kaputt ...no more water 

pics with sunrise...albertville on my way to work 

jean-guy

DSC_0083 (1).JPG

DSC_0097 (1).JPG

DSC_0132 (1).JPG

DSC_4388.JPG

DSC_4463.JPG

DSC_4394.JPG

DSC_4449.JPG

DSC_4457.JPG

DSC_0017 (1).JPG

DSC_4470.JPG

DSC_4493.JPG

DSC_4541.JPG

DSC_4299.JPG

DSC_4283.JPG

DSC_4349.JPG

DSC_4373.JPG

bonsoir a tous !!!

merci.....i had a problem with google chrome...could nt go on most sites...

the cartoon reminds me...when my mom was still with us...i used to tell her ....from riding ...if im not back tonight....call the army ...

the riding will slow down a lot in 2 weeks....bow hunting ...moose...don t mind ....work to do at the camp ...

temps dropped a lot ...30 c monday ....11 c yesterday and 5 c right now...light rain most of the day 

on the pic of the river ...trail for the lake....if you use your imagination a bit ...don t need rouge for that ...the island has the shape of a shark !!!:shok:

jean-guy

DSC_4376.JPG

DSC_4369.JPG

DSC_4504.JPG

DSC_4453.JPG

DSC_4403.JPG

DSC_4488.JPG

DSC_4400.JPG

DSC_4352.JPG

DSC_4529.JPG

DSC_4560.JPG

DSC_4547.JPG

DSC_4590.JPG

DSC_4584.JPG

6 hours ago, smclelan said:

Great picture of the wood pile, you can start dispatching the loaded trucks to Nova Scotia anytime!!

good morning smclelan !!!

hahha...thx....nice ones !!!....roughly 20 mins ride from little golf course !!!

pic with mountains...im just below both lakes...casault on the left and 8 milles on the right ....river is about 5 miles lower !!!

so close to town...but truckers must take the road for the '' 16 miles '' ...then logging road...

jean-guy

DSC_4492.JPG

DSC_4441.JPG

DSC_4494.JPG

• 2 weeks later...