Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

good morning !!!

back at 3 40 am  grooming tq 5 ...and taking time to use the '' razor ''....

heavy traffic  i guess...trail was bumpy ....with that fresh snow

mild temps when i left ...a bit better on my way back ...i just remember ....-18c at city hall 

jean-guy

DSC_3889.JPG

DSC_3899.JPG

DSC_3908.JPG

DSC_3914.JPG

DSC_3935.JPG

DSC_3947.JPG

DSC_3980.JPG

DSC_3984.JPG

DSC_4010.JPG

DSC_4031.JPG

hi jack and sandi !!!

yaaa....on my way up to st alexandre....the wind turned to very bad....not nice .....on the way up to lake....big clearcuts ...and some places hard to see where the ditch is...

with all that wind and snow flying at the horizontal...i was doing it for nothing ....

on my way back last night...already little drifts on the trail

hi ns predator !!!

happy for you !!! thx...

just too bad....with that snow and mild temps...it ll be bumpy at the end of the day i guess....-4c right now !!!

if you look closely ...there s a 18 wheelers truck in the ditch .....truck left the farm....once on main road....slightly up hill ......all ice...no traction ...end his week in the ditch 

jean-guy

DSC_4051.JPG

DSC_4054.JPG

DSC_4056.JPG

DSC_4059.JPG

DSC_4085.JPG

DSC_4128.JPG

DSC_4141.JPG

DSC_4147.JPG

bonjour !!!

back from clubhouse ....just to say thank you to that person who let me a gift including a sticker !!!

merci sir ...very appreciated !!!

there was a group from nb i guess...forgot to ask ...they were bilingual...one guy knew me from qr !!!

few inches of fresh snow...mild temp ....+ 2c at city hall !!!

jean-guy

DSC_4163.JPG

DSC_4166.JPG

DSC_4167.JPG

DSC_4171.JPG

10 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Ha!  Love it!  First time I heard that was from Mario who grooms above Onatchiway!  

good morning playhard !!!

hahaha...have nt used it since a long time !!!

back from tq 5 .....wooowww...bumpy ++++...that wind and bit of snow from friday night...very bad ..11 hrs run !!!

jean-guy

DSC_4182.JPG

DSC_4221.JPG

DSC_4289.JPG

DSC_4294.JPG

DSC_4304.JPG

DSC_4327.JPG

DSC_4349.JPG

DSC_4355.JPG

DSC_4383.JPG

DSC_4407.JPG

In arriving to Matane we stopped off @ the local ski doo dealer - Andre Halle & Fils -  here in Matane QC. WOW ! Great inventory . Obviously only recently opened. Jean-guy Hallé I think you posted photos of the grand opening some months back. 

The service writer David Rioux couldn’t be nicer. He represents the Ski-Doo product well. 

Because of D. Rioux’ professionalisms our machines are getting their first service in accordance to the current mileage recommended in the service manual. 

Customer service @ it’s best. Highly recommended .

BC74FF0C-1D7C-4C17-A254-71FED242525C.jpeg

Edited by nyskidooerinnewhampshire

hi all !!!

relaxing tonight...went to bed a bit after 5 am....great day for riding !!!

tom...i should have taken a pic of the snowblower of my town when i came back ...it was in my street ....bigger than that one !!!

thx steven ....i had an appt tomorrow morning with the mechanic of tractor dealership in amqui for the groomer...machine was '' clutching '' very hard....he came this morning instead...he  puts the computer on  ...clutching way smoother now !!!.....and i  can t  remember exactly ...think st francois -st alexis area have a new groomer 

great for you paddy o ...make your trip more enjoyable ....thx...

jean-guy

DSC_4211.JPG

DSC_4288.JPG

DSC_4334.JPG

DSC_4370.JPG

DSC_0004 (5).JPG

We came across this snowblower in the “rhubarb” outside of Rimouski. We watched the plow truck come to the rescue. They placed a chain to both front ends and the snowblower easily popped out of the ditch. 

3742696C-7869-4295-8FE1-976F0D9E2238.jpeg

Edited by nyskidooerinnewhampshire

1 hour ago, nyskidooerinnewhampshire said:

We came across this snowblower in the “rhubarb” outside of Rimouski. We watched the plow truck come to rescue. They placed a chain to both front ends and the snowblower easily popped out of the ditch. 

3742696C-7869-4295-8FE1-976F0D9E2238.jpeg

reminds me ...years ago ...guy who take care of the streets in ste marguerite...1x stuck with the snowblower (1954 ) and another time ...in the ditch with plow truck !!!

thx for sharing !!!

jean-guy

DSC_0955.JPG

2 hours ago, smclelan said:

Trails are looking awesome Jean Guy. I am working on a plan to get to the Gaspesie this winter.  See you soon.

hi steven !!!

ok...let me know !!!

yaaa...not bad....with the sun and cold temps at night ...getting better....-23 c at mid night when i came back !!!

lots of trucking and tree harvesting around the lake ...

sunny and -15c this morning !!!

the road....and ditch...where the truck landed last week !!!

jean-guy

DSC_0024 (3).JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

DSC_0031 (2).JPG

DSC_0043 (1).JPG

DSC_4587.JPG

DSC_4588.JPG

DSC_4599.JPG

DSC_4612.JPG

DSC_4614.JPG

1 hour ago, PLAYHARD said:

The smooth trail shots are downright sexi, but the bambino bambis up in the air are AWESOME. 

bonjour playhard !!!

great thx....just too bad ...forgot to check my '' speed '' on the camera...deer pics are slightly blurred !!!

if you use your imagination ....from my eyes ...the thing that capture my attention about the deer pics...some of them....not the one jumping ....look at the little deer on the right side of the pics.....his eyes...

just  like hes thinking..... looking at the one jumping ....wtf is he doing !!!! ahahaha

awesome day for riding !!!

jean-guy

DSC_4595.JPG

DSC_4608.JPG

DSC_4649.JPG

DSC_4653.JPG

DSC_0009 (7).JPG

DSC_0035 (2).JPG

DSC_0061.JPG

DSC_0086.JPG

13 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Ha!  Got it!  Like my 2 older brothers would look at me!

Screenshot_20190223-223214.thumb.png.e74991ca6f5028ee2d5a57900baadebf.png

bonjour !!!

ahhaha !!!

just back from fueling the machine !!! my radio is nt working very well , so i put a cd  in the cd player for the first time  in many years...

i listened to so many cd before ...i stopped that ...i was kind of fed up !!!

so , i tried one of frank marino '' real live ''.......haaaaaaaaaaaa...just awesome !!!

sky is dirty ,cloudy and -3c !!!

jean-guy

DSC_1802.JPG

DSC_1814.JPG