Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

2 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Maestro!  

Merci beaucoup for the cream cheese therapy!

Always welcome in the off-season!

And now VERY welcome in the VERY off-season!

Mmmmm hmmmm, better than prozac!  Ahhhhhhhh...

Ahhhhh....thumb.png.4d6fb87e1a26ec53f6f20e67cde82055.png

bienvenue playhard !!!

toujours un plaisir to post  a few ones !!!

early morning ride in the rhubarb.....bottom of long hill ste marguerite !!!

jean-guy

DSC_0053.JPG

DSC_0055.JPG

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0044.JPG

DSC_0046.JPG

DSC_0048.JPG

1 hour ago, PLAYHARD said:

Double crud!

Old pics in rhubarb looked like major "pucker factor!"

New pics look like there's still some riding to do!

hahaha😁

yaaa....still enough snow to ride for sure.....surprising ....even right in town ..

saw a few '' hitchhikers '' !!!

jean-guy

DSC_5389.JPG

DSC_5372.JPG

DSC_5282.JPG

DSC_5359.JPG

46 minutes ago, smclelan said:

Awesome picture of the old truck!

merci !!!

if your memory still good....its at a farm.... just a few hundred feet before arriving where the sur-trac was parked outside town when you came for your first visit back in the early 00's ....

jean-guy

DSC_5335.JPG

7 hours ago, Snowracer said:

Hi Groomer!

How late do you think the grooming would have gone on this year with the snow conditions there, if it wasn't for the shut down?

hi snowracer !!!

when possible ,i was  grooming til first week of april ..happened often.....but there s been a few great years that i could have been grooming on the second week of april ...

right now, im  sure i can go to st fidele cb without problem...still enough snow for that ...

don t think im wrong ....back in the early 00's....i brought back the groomer to albertville in mid april ...

i saw a pic earlier this week ,bad year .....brought groomer in albertville march 17 th ...

snowing lightly right now !!!

jean-guy

DSC_0022.JPG

DSC_0135.JPG

DSC_0127.JPG

DSC_0050.JPG

DSC_0036.JPG

DSC_0032.JPG

DSC_0148.JPG

DSC_0626.JPG

DSC_0154.JPG

DSC_1564.JPG

bonsoir playhard and smclelan !!!

hahhaa

you re playing with the words.....samething ....different thinking.....everything is between the 2 ears !!!

if there was mosquitoes....all  on your side now....strong winds !!!

snow kaputt ...winds only !!!

jean-guy

DSC_5430.JPG

DSC_5435.JPG

DSC_5436.JPG

DSC_5444.JPG

DSC_5466.JPG

DSC_5469.JPG

10 hours ago, smclelan said:

Did not mean to play with words Bon Ami.  Just meant from looking at your pictures winter is a long way from over. You will be two or three weeks the snow has disappeared.

good morning !!!

well , one thing you must understand......im getting older and slower to translate.....😁

the way i read or understood that  ....and with the '' scratch '' on the word bad.....i thought playhard was meaning  that it was better  to use the word good than bad....

thats why i said....he s playing with the words....

jean-guy

DSC_5035.JPG

DSC_5053.JPG

DSC_5068.JPG

DSC_5118.JPG

DSC_5137.JPG

DSC_5161.JPG

9 hours ago, groomer said:

im getting older and slower to translate.....😁

No worries!  Let outsiders think that!  Low expectations makes life easy!  But we all know vos patins sont tranchants!  (If that makes ANY sense?!)

Yes, I understand it when non-sledders refer to winter weather as "bad".  That's OK, if everyone loved it the trails would be too crowded!

Thanks JG for always making me think!  "Between the ears"  When I was VERY young a mentor told me we're born with "grey" between our ears, then we learn life, and the wisdom pushes the grey out of your head, and colors your hair!

2 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

No worries!  Let outsiders think that!  Low expectations makes life easy!  But we all know vos patins sont tranchants!  (If that makes ANY sense?!)

Yes, I understand it when non-sledders refer to winter weather as "bad".  That's OK, if everyone loved it the trails would be too crowded!

Thanks JG for always making me think!  "Between the ears"  When I was VERY young a mentor told me we're born with "grey" between our ears, then we learn life, and the wisdom pushes the grey out of your head, and colors your hair!

bonsoir playhard !!!

just for fun ...i just used google translate for ...vos patins sont tranchants....translation is good ...but in relation of your post ain t worth much...

i still have a good idea...but better not translate  '' groomer style ''.....ahahhah

but ...still a great post !!!...........merci !!!

jean-guy

DSC_5313.JPG

DSC_5337.JPG

DSC_5349.JPG

DSC_5359.JPG