Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

1 hour ago, Muskoka2 said:

Those are humongous piles of logs!

bonsoir muskoka !!!

for sure... i never really checked...but when the yard is full....probably 15 -18 piles like that ...roughly 6-700' long 

there s some more on the other side of the mills...not as much ..

very busy right now in the woods...harvesting tons , because of bud worms

pics from yesterday

jean-guy

DSC_9395.JPG

DSC_9407.JPG

DSC_9405.JPG

DSC_9411.JPG

55 minutes ago, MrGutz said:

Looks like my first New Skidoo, 1988 Safari 377.

Loved it. And that looks like the antics my brothers would do with it when I was not home.....

GutZ

bonjour gutz !!!

thats was the '' school bus '' model....hahah....a cheyenne !!! an 89 or 91 maybe...just can t remember...

loved that sled....lightweight ...enough for the camp ...could go almost everywhere....just needed a bit more hp

friend of mine still have one....use it when dirt start to show up at the lake....late april ..

an extra 3-4'' of snow since yesterday afternoon ...still grey sky ......-3c !!!

jean-guy

mail box.jpg

bonsoir smclelan and gutz !!!

piles of wood on top of the pic.....road between lake and 16 miles...i guess at  least  2 main roads are going to be plowed on the z e c....lots of harvesting 

i went by the piles , saw the moose about 3 miles away on the left side of the piles

christmas tree , at the cabin of a friend at the lake.....stopped for a beverage on my way back from camp !!!

while taking pics of the 2 bulls playing on the road...the 2 ladies were on the other side of that strip of trees

jean-guy

DSC_9790.JPG

DSC_9835.JPG

DSC_9863.JPG

DSC_9882.JPG

DSC_0601.JPG

DSC_9845.JPG

27 minutes ago, groomer said:

bonjour !!!

4-5'' of fresh snow !!!

snowing very lightly !!!

jean-guy

DSC_9905.JPG

DSC_9907.JPG

DSC_9909.JPG

DSC_9913.JPG

DSC_9917.JPG

DSC_9926.JPG

Nice to see that, it is a very depressing 60 degrees here in Mass today, no vaccine for us until maybe March, so probably no riding this year, that will be a first since 1966, I may rip around the mountain here in the Berkshires, but it is very hard to call it riding!!

52 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

Nice to see that, it is a very depressing 60 degrees here in Mass today, no vaccine for us until maybe March, so probably no riding this year, that will be a first since 1966, I may rip around the mountain here in the Berkshires, but it is very hard to call it riding!!

bonjour quebec bob !!!

nice to see for sure !!!...but could be colder....only 0c right now...

woooWW, 60 f for you ...depressing , i can understand that ...

less traffic  for sure....like i said to a friend lately , some will realize that snowmobiling bring money in small town like mine and small villages like albertville...it ll be quiet at the gas station in albertville...

snowmobiles sales are just crazy ...

last year , i brought the machine back in town december 6 th....late start this year 

jean-guy

DSC_9925.JPG

DSC_9919.JPG

DSC_9911.JPG

sled and 4 wheeler sales are crazy here too. The sleds is a big gamble here, tug hill and Maine are going to be bumper to bumper....no thanks....just going to wait out the vaccine and get back to your neighborhood....it is going to be a long winter...but going back to Quebec....it is going to be like going home...it will be sweet....really going to miss all the great camaraderie out on the trail !! 

1 hour ago, quebec bob said:

sled and 4 wheeler sales are crazy here too. The sleds is a big gamble here, tug hill and Maine are going to be bumper to bumper....no thanks....just going to wait out the vaccine and get back to your neighborhood....it is going to be a long winter...but going back to Quebec....it is going to be like going home...it will be sweet....really going to miss all the great camaraderie out on the trail !! 

i guess so ....at least good for the local economy ...

riding bumper to bumper , no thx...last time for me...when we had a snowmobile club in town ...in the 70's....riding with dad in a few rally  ..

must be close to 6 '' now...

jean-guy

DSC_9932.JPG

DSC_9934.JPG

1 hour ago, PLAYHARD said:

Ahhhh!... The Golf Ball!

Does this:  "A sight for sore eyes!"  Translate?: "Un plaisir pour les yeux!"

Merci beaucoup! 

bienvenue playahard !!!

always a pleasure to stop and take time to take a few pics...

colors could have been more sharp ....late in the morning and foggy !!!

translation looks ok 

few pics from this morning and yesterday ......-4c right now and snowing lightly !!!

jean-guy

DSC_1074.JPG

DSC_1079.JPG

DSC_1269.JPG

DSC_1271.JPG

DSC_1280.JPG

DSC_1071.JPG