Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

bonjour a tous !!!

hi gary & pat + linda !!

just back from albertville !!brought the machine home and i should be on tq 5 tomorrow !!

for sure we need more snow !! worse place ,roughest, in the hydro powerline (shortcut )

yesterday ,nephew + b i l went up to faribault and higher....it was groomed at the faribault....from matane i guess ...but not toward la cache yet .

last night , i read on the net that the groomer was down on the way back !!!

did nt take much pics...hope to have lot more tomorrow !!

nice pic linda !!!...great imagination !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Groomer, great to see that machine out on the snow!!! :drinks: Keep it coming sounds like you got another good batch coming soon!! all the best and Happy new Years RR

hi rr !!

sure !!! great to see big blue on the trail!!

saw that on the news last night...hope to have many inches + !!

-8c right now..on my way to st fidele cb shortly !!

thx and happy new years to you !!

hi phil and playhard !!

time to slow down the ''rouge ''...hahhaha !!..im quiet winter time !!

like that drag playhard...feel light compared to the one on the ''gilbert ''...and work great in deep snow !!

snowed in the morning..not much and windy on the way back...no traffic jam..saw only one sled !!

as you can see lots of woods on the side of the trail...even a lot more in the clearcut on the right side...not too happy !!

time for a nap !!...lots of mooses tracks !!

happy new year !!!

jean-guy :drinks: <<<<<<<< rouge !!

Nice to see your out'n about grooming JG, pretty late start this year eh! we have saying " In like a lamb out like a lion" get ready to do some overtime in the spring. Lol

Nice to see pics of groomed trail in le Gaspesie

JG

hi all !!!

just back from grooming !!brought the machine from home to gas station at the other end of town !!

not much snow in town

smclelan ...sure they will plow the ''trail ''...but i can tell if it ll be this week ..im all smile !!!

from the 90' corner to the next 3 miles i guess....

trailblazer ...do you think so ??? the latest start since i groom...but ....7-8 ago,,,started on dec 18 th ...then during the holidays...rain and warm weather ,,,started again on jan 22 th...

crazysnow ...ya glad to be back...need a bit of motivation or big storm !!

causapscal river ,between cb behind church and the salmon pool '' the forks ''...

happy new year all !!

So that's called a forwarder? Here's one pulling out one of Caribou-Conscrit's finest last week...

hi scorpionbowl !!

whoops !!.....thats not funny !!!

i guess forwarder was close !!

enough to ruin your day !!...reminds me a few bad luck!!..hahha!!

the problem when this happen,even if you lift the drag at the max ,it does nt give you much clearance between drag and ground....im lucky a bit ,lifting the pan at the max on the sur trac give a few extra inches .

but my ''average '' is still good in 12 years of grooming !!

-17c right now !!

jean-guy

smclelan

a little bit of geography ...hahhhaha!!!

took the pic of forwarder on my way back at ......f-1

there some more at f-2 about 1 miles further west with tree harvesters and maintenance trucks....then pile of woods ,where i took the pic of the machine from top of the pile of wood.

its going to be very windy there !!!big clearcut !!

just on the left side of f-2 ,the road there ...it was old tq-5 when i started grooming back in 00 ...maybe you re familiar there.connecting with the end of main street ,maybe 3 miles from downtown ste marguerite.

coming from cross point ...at the 90' corner ,if you go straight you could end up at the ''12 miles ''..on t l r...at the bottom of long hill after forestry school.

Thanks for all you do. !!! And wishing you lots of Snow for 2013.

See you Soon.

Your Friend Crazy !!!!

hahhahhahaha!!!

hi crazysnow !!

thx !!!hope to get buried soon !!!

we ll confuse members with those pics !!....hahhahha!!!

jean-guy

Welcome to 2013! Thanks groomer for all you do for us sledders! Cold weather to start 2013 and hoping you get your wish for a big dumping of snow very soon.... :wub:

Welcome to 2013! Thanks groomer for all you do for us sledders! Cold weather to start 2013 and hoping you get your wish for a big dumping of snow very soon.... :wub:

hi gade_guy !!

thx and bienvenue !!

went up to albertville tis morning ,blowing snow ......-14 c right now !!

hoping for a good dump very soon!!

happy new year !!

jean-guy

If you don't have some pictures soon of a big snow fall...you best get on a buss for the Gathering!! Want me to bring you a sled???

hi linda and jg !!

big thx for the sled linda !!

i was tuning mine up for the gathering!!hahahha!!!!!....with a sled like that,don t need reservations at the ferry in matane ..just snap the throttle ,st lawrence then up on the saguenay !!...hahah

jg...wish i could be at the camp right now..great weather for it !!!

well ,tough winter ....boring ...enough snow to ride..but just boring to groom.