Rivere St Mauricie

iceman

Was by the River in Grand Mere and it is staked and i see the signs at the intersection of the 23. Not sure how far up river is open. I think is just the part closest to Grand Mere. But well ahead of last year, 

been kind of warm here two days just above freezing. A bit melty. 

8 minutes ago, NSHM said:

I think this calls for a scouting trip on the 03 polaris.Do you know if anyone reopened the Auberge Mekinac?

Last I knew Richard was living in the Auberge. Sadly It's not reopening anytime soon. 

Sorry there will be no further scouting until things improve here. Not that much snow here n the ground we need one good storm to kick it off. I aint riding this crap here near my house. Patience. 

Sure Saguenay, Charlevoix, Mont Valin, Cote Nord, and Chaudiere are in much better shape but for sure they took a hit in Chaudiere with yesterday's weather.

I know it snowed 20cm on mont valin, so surely it snowed in Saguenay as well. 

2 hours ago, iceman said:

Last I knew Richard was living in the Auberge. Sadly It's not reopening anytime soon. 

Sorry there will be no further scouting until things improve here. Not that much snow here n the ground we need one good storm to kick it off. I aint riding this crap here near my house. Patience. 

Sure Saguenay, Charlevoix, Mont Valin, Cote Nord, and Chaudiere are in much better shape but for sure they took a hit in Chaudiere with yesterday's weather.

That's to bad about the Auberge and also the conditions around your area.Hopefully that was the last warm spell til April.

7 hours ago, iceman said:

I feel your pain, wanna leave from the yard too.

Patience grasshopper

Soon soon

• 3 weeks later...

So Don,  this is the river that we couldn't take all the way up so we were forced to take the goat path trail the old couple showed us and then eventually we used the ATV trail off the river further south?  If so that is great news as that will help with the trips up north from Shawinigan.

9 hours ago, Triggerhappy said:

So Don,  this is the river that we couldn't take all the way up so we were forced to take the goat path trail the old couple showed us and then eventually we used the ATV trail off the river further south?  If so that is great news as that will help with the trips up north from Shawinigan.

Yes it is.