Riv du loop, rimouski biencourt loop

RoadRunner

We got 3" on new snow last night and minimal rain in RDL. We got up this am and headed out trail 5 towards rimouski.  The first 10 miles was marginal snow conditions.  ,(what else is new for the RDL fields lol) after the  power line and trail was awesome all the way to 3 pistols, and the per line from there to st Eugene was great.  We had a bowl of soup here, and than over to 35 and headed west to biencourt and Cabano.   This trail was good, had not seen much traffic, but rideable by all means.  85 had some chop on it from tons of sled traffic today, but we met the groomers heading out tonight on our way in.  Over all a nice 230 mile ride. 

Some pics to follow

Best regards RR

A great run out of RDL this morning back to the Armstrong. Club house.

Met  Markusvt and Dooright at the universal this morning  and got a chance to connect. It was great to talk snowmobiling , and put faces and names together. You can tell we all have a passion for snowmobiling!

Than a bit later in the morning we reconnect, we both were headed west, so by chance we ended up sharing duties breaking trail out of RDL this morning.  A nice storm laying anywhere from 10" to 18" in places, should set this region into the full on winter mode. 

Still I'll hard to believe it is still December!

This was trail 526 south to the 35 Railbed this am.

Awesome powder to ride in!

Happy Trails

RR

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0443.JPG

2 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

The jackpot was down near lac of the east on the way into St Pamphile on trail 557, gorgeous powder!!

IMG_0444.JPG

Heh RR where did you get the brackets for your light bar? I just bought one like it but came with no brackets just the serrated elbow angles for each side.

8 hours ago, dooright said:

Sure was great running into you and your group today , a few times ! 

We had first tracks a long ways into Tourville after we split from you this morning...heaven on earth !

Randy

Randy,  just doesn't get any better.  That sure was fun yesterday. Hope to see you guys on the trail again this winter!

A few of our boys got to get some excersise on a bundle of snowdrifts yesterday😁

Happy New Years!

RR

IMG_0445.JPG

10 hours ago, mikerider said:

Two weeks before I arrive at RDL.

RR, if you could get that snow packed down for me, that would be perfect.

Thanks, And thanks for posting, looks awewome

mike

Mike, you are going to hit the snow lottery for sure, I know you will have an awesome trip, enjoy!!  We will be looking for your reports.

And a great 2017🍻

RR

9 hours ago, Trailblazer said:

Heh RR where did you get the brackets for your light bar? I just bought one like it but came with no brackets just the serrated elbow angles for each side.

Yes, I used 2 ram mounts to mount to the bumper, got them on Amazon, they have worked good.

RR

IMG_0446.JPG

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 7:23 AM, RoadRunner said:

Randy,  just doesn't get any better.  That sure was fun yesterday. Hope to see you guys on the trail again this winter!

A few of our boys got to get some excersise on a bundle of snowdrifts yesterday😁

Happy New Years!

RR

IMG_0445.JPG

After that workout we got , I skipped the gym a day when I got home !