How many miles from Quebec city to Jonquierre

Mac builder

Not sure exactly where you are Starting from in QC city?ot St Raymond? They are two different places.

so basically you have two ways to get to Jonquiere. From QC City go up 369 to 23 or From Saint Raymond go up 23 see maps below

265 approximately this way up 369

IMG_1110.PNG

Up 23 from St Raymond is longer if starting from QC city obviously it's approximately 344 kmIMG_1112.PNG

Edited by iceman

30 minutes ago, Mac builder said:

Thanks for the help folks.  Going up from the 4 points in Quebec City    Will go most direct route you mentioned bill.     How's the conditions up there.   We have about 2 feet of snow in Milton NH.   

Mac builder from what I've heard it is good.  I going up Thursday.  I will star posting Sat.  You got more snow in Milton than we have in Franconia.

47 minutes ago, Mac builder said:

Thanks for the help folks.  Going up from the 4 points in Quebec City    Will go most direct route you mentioned bill.     How's the conditions up there.   We have about 2 feet of snow in Milton NH.   

In Quebec City we have tons of snow already. Best winter so far in the three years I've lived here and another storm passing by tomorrow expected to drop another 30-35 cm of snow in the next two days.