First Region of Quebec with a Perfect Score in 2017!

Florida Snowman

Today was a blue sky day . Minus 18 when we started but no wind . Trails were all good today with pretty much fresh groomed carpet in front of us. Left the hotel on 549 to the 55 east to the green trail 557 . Stopped for a little lunch at an Auberge lac de est. Then hit 35 west to 5 west to Montmagny . Saw a lot less traffic today the yesterday . Busy at the hotel tonight .

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Trailblazer said:

Pumpkin it is David but a nice one, how does the pull feel on that 850?

Sucks big time being in Snowremoval when you're a motoneigiste.

Really like the 850 .  Tons of power .It is real smooth. I like the ride . I have the XRS package. I'm really liking the movable handle bars . When you want to ride aggressive  move them forward . When your a bit tired and want to cruze and relax a bit you can move them back .  Wind protection is good but I'm use to a bigger windshield.  I'm covered for snow removal . I got two guys running the machines this year it's Richard . He likes to be around gin case there is problems .

Well today started out good . We left Montmagny under clear -20 degree day . 5 was fresh groom south for most sections down to the warming hut just south of Saint Lambert de Lauzon. Pictures will follow and for those of you who travel this often know this hut. Coffee , hot chocolate instant hot water , and bathrooms . Quebec knows how to do it right. After this break not to far up the trail Richard cat blew a belt but did some damage to a rad hose . We couldn't find the leak and lost a lot of fluid . After a brief discussion we got it to town and left Richard at a diner and booked it back to the truck. We took 537 to 35 and then 533 back to the hotel . All those trails have great scenery and the grooming was spot on. We managed to put in 500 miles and I'm not all hunched over! This is a great area and hope to get back with Nora later in the season.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg