Trail Conditions

Saguenay Bill

As promised in my post 1 hour ago.  I came upon this scene at the 23-83 split down near Lac Vert.  Can anyone guess who just put their new 850, with less than 200 miles on it in the bushes?   I was told, by the owner of the sled,"gee I was only going about 10 mph, I don't understand how this happened".  Upon doing an accident  investigation of the accident scene, I saw where the right ski was on the edge of the trail for over 100 feet which IMO indicated that there was more to this story than I was being told.  A  sobriety test was conducted on scene and it was determined that the rider was sober.  So it was then determined that it was a case of the rider riding over his head.   Who do you think it was?

Ray in the bushes.jpg

Edited by Saguenay Bill

5 minutes ago, Saguenay Bill said:

As promised in my post 1 hour ago.  I came upon this scene at the 23-83 split down near Lac Vert.  Can anyone guess who just put their new 850, with less than 200 miles on it in the bushes?   I was told, by the owner of the sled,"gee I was only going about 10 mph, I don't understand how this happened".  Upon doing an accident  investigation of the accident scene, I saw where the right ski was on the edge of the trail for over 100 feet which IMO indicated that there was more to this story than I was being told.  A  sobriety test was conducted on scene and it was determined that the rider was sober.  So it was then determined that it was a case of the rider riding over his head.   Who do you think it was?

Ray in the bushes.jpg

To much power for the kid!

need to get him a learning key for that model Bill😅

9 hours ago, Saguenay Bill said:

Ray in the bushes.jpg

I need some new riding "buddies" preferably someone who doesn't own a camera 🎥 

11 minutes ago, mikerider said:

At least the sled looks fine. Driver on the other hand, I'm not so sure. Hopefully Ginger got him a gym membership for Christmas!

Hi Mike 

182 needs more than a gym membership 

Am I going to see my best buddy from Bath ME at the Delta this week?

Yours truly 

Ginger

Edited by 182ray

Did I hear Squirrel?

5 hours ago, 182ray said:

I need some new riding "buddies" preferably someone who doesn't own a camera 🎥 

Ray

Being familiar with this issue, I believe my SnowBungi is in the trunk/pod of my sled if you need to borrow it?

Your friends will have an easier time re-aligning you with the destination of the day.

Also real easy to use and Dave's 600 pulled a BearCat out of a 3 foot hole with ease.

GutZ

15 hours ago, Saguenay Bill said:

Ray in the bushes.jpg

Glad to see someone is taking the heat off of me...Carry on. :)

1 hour ago, Jackstraw said:

HaHa,

But your not up there yet. LOL! And I know BJ has a camera

Been trying real hard to stay out of the pucker bushes...

1 hour ago, 182ray said:

Hey Phil it looks like we have the same type of riding "buddies"

Boy I guess... So Ray what you doing Saturday the 14th, I'm looking for someone to ride with.

4 minutes ago, MrGutz said:

Jesus! But you get to inspect your track and look for pull through studs.

GutZ

Mr. Toad's wild ride...If you're gonna go, go BIG!!!

• ckf unpinned this topic