Trail Conditions

Saguenay Bill

Well we know he would not be a cat fan , since he would be eaten up by one😄

On 1/12/2017 at 6:10 PM, 182ray said:

Ok since I'm sure my "buddy" won't report this but today was uneventful no off trail excursions no bird doo doo just fantastic trails

and in case anyone is wondering in my humble opinion Ski Doo has hit a home run with the 850 & Gen 4...freight trains pale in comparison to the way this thing pulls

I've just about have it dialed in for handling & bumps trail 83 from the frog was a bumped up today & this thing just drove through everything like it wasn't there

well done Valcourt! 👍

Hi Ray.  I didn't want to exaggerate on my Christmas posts but it does pull from the bottom all the way to top end.  I try to remember what the 800 felt like 9 months ago and this just feels so much more.

Jack & Sandi

Great to see you RR as well as 603 Backcrounty.  Yesterday we had a great ride.  Went to Onatchiway for lunch and then took 484 which has been rerouted in parts.  Then took 482 to 367.  Stopped at the Tin Hortons in St Ambroise.  Trails were great.  Came upon this guy and helped him get out.  The snow was chest high.  After helping him, he never said thank you.  When we went into Onatchiway he was there with his girl friend/wife.  Still never came and thanked us for getting him out.  Flatlanders LOL.

stuck.jpg

11 hours ago, Saguenay Bill said:

Great to see you RR as well as 603 Backcrounty.  Yesterday we had a great ride.  Went to Onatchiway for lunch and then took 484 which has been rerouted in parts.  Then took 482 to 367.  Stopped at the Tin Hortons in St Ambroise.  Trails were great.  Came upon this guy and helped him get out.  The snow was chest high.  After helping him, he never said thank you.  When we went into Onatchiway he was there with his girl friend/wife.  Still never came and thanked us for getting him out.  Flatlanders LOL.

stuck.jpg

Great seeing you and Ray,  and I think we may have met again up near lac Brochete this afternoon around 3pm??  We had a great ride that up to the Valinette, Onatchaway, than onto My  Villan (old Scooby raid) for lunch, than on to St Felician for the night. Perfect conditions. Blue sky morning on the Bra Louis!

Today we went down to Auberge Eva in Lac Bouchette for lunch.  What a great place this.  If you are passing thru Lac Bouchette take the time to stop in.  355 goes right thru it.  On the way back I stopped to take this picture.  What a sled.

25,000.jpg

Congratulations on that milestone but isn't there a part of yesterday's ride you're leaving out??? Maybe something about an off trail excursion??? I'm VERY sorry to say it wasn't captured by pictures and most will say if there aren't pictures then it didn't happen but I got it straight from the horses mouth that my riding "buddy" failed to negotiate a turn. I have my dish of revenge chilling but for now I'll have to keep it on ice.

Yes it was a wonderful ride yesterday. Ginger loved it so much she vomited. Her veggie omelet must not have liked the trails. So while one riding buddy was up chucking the other was blazing new trails. I'm happy to say I didn't feel nauseous or run off the trail.

That probably was us you saw RR coming back from Lac Bouchette

Ray,  I had where you were going confused with a set of camps on Lac Brocette north east of Dolbeau, we came over the orange trail to St luger de Milot and met 3 skidoos, thought it might have been you but we were north and you were south lol

Great morning on Lac St Jean, we are back at St Raymond tonight.  Perfect Lac St Jean riding on this trip! !

RR

20170115_094437.jpg

11 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

Ray,  I had where you were going confused with a set of camps on Lac Brocette north east of Dolbeau, we came over the orange trail to St luger de Milot and met 3 skidoos, thought it might have been you but we were north and you were south lol

Great morning on Lac St Jean, we are back at St Raymond tonight.  Perfect Lac St Jean riding on this trip! !

RR

Definitely nice riding RR.  Some of the best.  Early snow and great weather.  Quebec is smiling on us.

Jack & Sandi

Snowing here this AM. Probably got 2 inches so far. Didn't ride yesterday.  Had to tune my XM radio in, replaced air switch for my wheels, adjusted the strap that holds up my scratchers and tuned in my suspension. Lot easier to do in heated garage than outside in 0F temps.

23 minutes ago, revct1 said:

Yes Revct, The entire group of clubs in the LSJ deserve compliments.  We did not hit a bad trail in 3 days.  One exception, the spin across the Lac at roberville was a bit on the rough side , but that didn't count lol. Really Perfect conditions!

RR

• ckf unpinned this topic