Trail Conditions

Saguenay Bill

Jack I think its Arthri-plus spray , its a ice spray fantastic stuff pat swears by it for her migraine, you can buy it at pharmacy. And it lasts for hours.

7 hours ago, revct1 said:

That sure looks like a wheelchair to me Dave.  One foot is up on the footrest and what is the aerosol can Bill is holding?

Jack & Sandi

rs. 

HEY RAY, you go off the trail a little and your buddy took pictures and we poked fun for two pages. Your Buddy goes off and does a bit of damage to his sled, and nothing!!!

Doesn't seem fair? 

Payback can be a B....

I hope he's Ok!

GutZ

Thanks for the get well wishes guys. If I didn't have the Tech Vest on I would probably have broken my sternum. We had 6 to 8" of fluffy snow. I was the last in a group of 4, it was snowing hard, wind was blowing and lots of snow dust. I didn't see the turn. They had plowed snow about 3' high in the turn, it was rock hard, with the new fluff on top of it. Looks like about $400 US in plastic parts and bumper. Banged up shin just below left knee, right shoulder, sternum, cut bridget of nose, 2 places above that and cut lip. Now to order parts and them on. Horse will be as good as new. Feeling better today.

1 hour ago, MrGutz said:

HEY RAY, you go off the trail a little and your buddy took pictures and we poked fun for two pages. Your Buddy goes off and does a bit of damage to his sled, and nothing!!!

Doesn't seem fair? 

Payback can be a B....

I hope he's Ok!

GutZ

I think everyone has a buddy that always has to top everything you do 😂

Bill; It happens to us all it seems. Look at the bright side, it could have been worse.

Keep the faith , We all want the best for you.  Ride on!!  Regards.  Combat

• ckf unpinned this topic