Trail Conditions

Saguenay Bill

On 1/15/2017 at 6:34 PM, RoadRunner said:

Ray,  I had where you were going confused with a set of camps on Lac Brocette north east of Dolbeau, we came over the orange trail to St luger de Milot and met 3 skidoos, thought it might have been you but we were north and you were south lol

Great morning on Lac St Jean, we are back at St Raymond tonight.  Perfect Lac St Jean riding on this trip! !

RR

20170115_094437.jpg

I know u guys cover a lot of ground and not always on groomed trails but I was really scratching my head on how you saw us on the south side of the lake lol 

Bill so glad your ok .......    Happened to me last year I was lucky I didn't get hurt and was able to ride the sled back to truck 350 miles

P.S.   I always say don't think it can't happen to you nobody's invincible

Hope you're back in the saddle soon Bill, coming back to LSJ renting a house in Alma for the week of 2/19, we met at the show in Syracuse and chatted didn't have a handle at the time, looking forward to seeing you again and hopefully doing some riding with you and the crew. Best Wishes for a speedy recovery.

Jim S

4 hours ago, Scranton1 said:

Anyone at the Delta Thursday (tonight) night?

Todays target destination and would love to see some familiar faces.....

GutZ boys to arrive tonight.  The matchmaker, me, the one who got you and Phil1 together is here.  Other QR members are here as well, the don't post much. Florida Snowman and Jim were here last night.

A little late but I'm just hearing about your mishap Bill, no shame there it can happen to even the best of us. We're all human.

Look forward to reading your posts and posssible seeing you in the SAGUENAY.

Snowmobiling is always an adventure.

Leaving for home tomorrow from the Delta, conditions here are excellent even with the warm weather. 800mi. in 41/2 days hit maybe 1/4mi of bumps the whole trip. Ran into some old friends and made some new ones, each and everyone an experienced Quebec Rider. Got to go on the maiden run today with Bill after his mishap. He said he felt fine and the way he was riding I would say he wasn't fibbing. BTW if you ever need a muffler spring removed or installed call MrGutz he can do that with the precision of a brain surgeon, amazing.

1 hour ago, jak said:

Leaving for home tomorrow from the Delta, conditions here are excellent even with the warm weather. 800mi. in 41/2 days hit maybe 1/4mi of bumps the whole trip. Ran into some old friends and made some new ones, each and everyone an experienced Quebec Rider. Got to go on the maiden run today with Bill after his mishap. He said he felt fine and the way he was riding I would say he wasn't fibbing. BTW if you ever need a muffler spring removed or installed call MrGutz he can do that with the precision of a brain surgeon, amazing.

Got to ride with jak, Mr and Mrs Daniel and Mr GutZ today.  Got  in 85 miles.  Stopped for coffee at Bec Sec and had lunch at the Sugar Shack.  These were my nurses today.  Great bunch of QR members.

1st ride after accident.jpeg

• ckf unpinned this topic