Trail Conditions

Saguenay Bill

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 9:10 PM, 182ray said:

Chalets & Spa Lac Saint Jean in Cha

Spent a night there last year, nice place the rooms make you think you are in a cabin in the woods, reasonable priced also.

Friday we went to the truck stop for a great lunch via 93 to 328, back to 93, then took 367 to local trail to St Jeanne de Arc for gas, then 93 to 900 to 902.  After a great lunch back on 902, across the Peribonka to 367 to 553 to 23, then 562.  Stopped at DRC in Alma as Joe need appointment to have his exhaust valve checked.  The 383 to 83 and back to Delta.  Total of 215 miles.  Most miles I've ridden since my accident.  Great trails all day.

Saturday we went to Auberge Eva for lunch. Came back  by way of St Andre to 23 to 368 to 383.  Total of 190 miles.  Again trails were great..  Friends  came in that had been going to the Gaspe but saw the forecast and high tailed it up here to avoid the big storm.

Took to day off, Doctor told me I'd been going hard the past week and needed to rest a day.  Went to a brunch for the benefit of the Saguenay Diabetes Foundation.  182 and Ginger left for NJ about 12 noon.

Hi Ray, sorry we missed you to say our goodbyes,  thought you were leaving tomorrow  morning .

It was great to see you and Lois , have a safe trip home,  and give our regards to your dad.     Until  next year my friend be lucky. 

All the best   

Gary and Pat .

Hi Mike ,  yer she's riding a 6000 snow pro , and she loves it , it's light enough for her to control and even pack's a punch. So her and Ray were forming a 2 stroke appreciation society.......  lol   she'll be looking to ride this next year.    Hope all is good with you.

Gary 

If my trail side photography Johnny Kodak was with us on the tour du fjord he would have gotten a couple more pics of me stuck in the drifts caused by the high winds we encountered...so if there's no pics then it never happened right???

We saw two guys riding blue Yamaha SRX's 700 triple triples with matching leather suits just before we got on the ferry 

All is good down this way Gary, thanks, Miss seeing you all at the Delta.  Remind Pat who said that would be a good sled And she got the SNO PRO model, that's the racing machine. Can the guys keep up with her this year?

mike

So it's our last day in paradise,  we hand back the sleds to day ( very emotional for pat lol ) ready to fly home tomorrow. 

It's been absolutely awesome,  the trails have been the best in a long time. We have riden with some fantastic people, met old  friends and made some new ones.

It is sad to be going , but I guess all good things come to a end.  So we will get home and book flights for next year.  

Best wishes to everyone and I hope we see you all in the lobby of the Delta feb 2018.

Gary and Pat.

11 hours ago, SnomoGary said:

So it's our last day in paradise,  we hand back the sleds to day ( very emotional for pat lol ) ready to fly home tomorrow. 

It's been absolutely awesome,  the trails have been the best in a long time. We have riden with some fantastic people, met old  friends and made some new ones.

It is sad to be going , but I guess all good things come to a end.  So we will get home and book flights for next year.  

Best wishes to everyone and I hope we see you all in the lobby of the Delta feb 2018.

Gary and Pat.

I miss you guys already!

Did you get the 2 rings? from Dave.

GutZ

13 hours ago, SnomoGary said:

Gary and Pat.

Gary and Pat,

Glad you had an awesome trip. When you travel as far as you do an awesome trip is what you deserve.

I can Identify with the feeling of going home. 

Safe journey back.

Jim and Gemma

Sadly no Dave we didn't,  so we'll definitely have to do it next year

8 hours ago, MichiganRev said:

Have a safe trip home Gary and Pat, it was great to see both again. I'm like you, already looking forward to next year. I didn't make it down to the Cage for ribs this year, did you guys make it there?

Till next year

Take care

Dave

Hi Joe it was great to meet and talk with you,  even better getting to ride with you  safe riding hopefully our paths will cross again soon .

3 hours ago, jak said:

Gary & Pat it was great meeting and riding with you. You folks are truly hard core Quebec riders. See you next year.

Joe

Hi Jeff and Sandy looking forward to seeing you next year ,  hope you're trip is working out  best wishes

Gary  and Pat

1 hour ago, Northbound said:

Safe Travels.  Glad that you had a good trip!  We are disappointed that we didn't see you. We will look forward to getting together with you next year!

Jeff and Sandy

8 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Hey Bill,

You've been pretty quiet. Hoping you're hanging in there. 

If the doc says no go, that's what second opinions are for!

A number of us were fortunate to ride several 175+- mile days with Bill for several days last week with my family and I parting company Thursday morning with Bill, JD, et al.,   Many thanks to Bill for sharing his "local knowledge". Bill's input certainly added flavor to the visit. 

Joe (JAK), Daniel, Colette, Pat, Gary, Gutz brothers, I trust you all arrived home safely. Stay safe. Till next time....(Sadly next year for us) 

Liam V, Eddy O, Ginny O & Paddy O 

IMG_2814.JPG

IMG_2796.JPG

IMG_2798.JPG

IMG_2804.JPG

IMG_2799.JPG

IMG_2797.JPG

IMG_2786.JPG

Edited by nyskidooerinnewhampshire

5 minutes ago, nyskidooerinnewhampshire said:

A number of us were fortunate to ride several 175+- mile days with Bill for several days last week with my family and I parting company Thursday morning with Bill, JD, et al.,   Many thanks to Bill for sharing his "local knowledge". Bill's input certainly added flavor to the visit. 

Joe (JAK), Daniel, Colette, Pat, Gary, Gutz brothers, I trust you all arrived home safely. Stay safe. Till next time....(Sadly next year for us) 

Liam V, Eddy O, Ginny O & Paddy O 

IMG_2814.JPG

IMG_2796.JPG

Pat let me know when you two are going to be in Pittsburg again.

chris

Hi Paddy , yer we got home ok thanks, hope you guy's got to your destination with out incident . your picture of the gang at Revage Made me smile,  it was good to meet Liam and Eddy as well as catching up with you and Ginney. Stay safe , and hopefully we'll see you next year

All the best  Gary and Pat

• ckf unpinned this topic