Need Suggestions For 3 Day Trip With Wife

Fuse6

Sacacomie is very nice, but i would not call it the most sled friendly. They rent sleds to Tourists mostly European and provide guides too. Parking for sleds is a hike from the front door you can not ride near the place. Don't get me wrong it is something out of this world to see, but i been there done that. They don't need my money. 

Edited by iceman

On January 14, 2017 at 4:02 PM, Dynomite4224 said:

Very nice! So we're good to stay esterel!? Never been up that way good place for weekend day trips?

Mountain Noire - bring trail mix to feed birds

St Donat

St Come - Ice sculptures in town - don't know dates

Pont Suspendu bridge TQ 43 over Riviere Ouareau (not sure still there)

There's a lot of great trails west of Quebec City. Me and my group usually always ride westbound from Quebec City when we go ride. The TQ3 towards Mont Saint-Anne is usually in pretty rough shape (plus my favorite trail 320 is partly closed). Because the larger amount of trails available westbound they are usually in much better condition and there's a nice mix of scenery. Four Points Sheraton offer transport downtown and probably other places also (Ice Hotel most likely?). Plus they have gated parking for the sleds. 

Stay in St Jean de Matha (Auberge du Mountaigne Coupe). Can ride south through flat lands...well groomed trails toward Joliette...or head north west toward Saint Come...or Saint Donat.. My wife loved the accomodations and if you stay during the week it is very quiet and relaxing.